NT Mature Discussion: Have you ever been the reason why the relationship ended? Vol. No Simp

i was and always will be the problem of being a combination of

The nice guy
the oblivious one
the idiot

lol its tough sometimes but hey you learn and move on no matter how hard it is

i was and always will be the problem of being a combination of

The nice guy
the oblivious one
the idiot

lol its tough sometimes but hey you learn and move on no matter how hard it is

At the time, I didn't think it was my fault. I couldn't see the strings that tied the effects to a cause. Now I  feel it was my depression and lack of motivation that turned her into the woman that I ended up breaking up with... but then I sit back and justify it as such. She'd NEVER accept the blame for the guy SHE turned me into. No. That's all on me as a grown +** man,. Can't nobody MAKE me a different person or MAKE me act out of character. The %#%!# I broke up with IS NOT the girl I fell in love with, but that's on her, not me. Truth is, I dealt with SO much of HER BS that the LEAST she could do was be there for me with my depression. I practically rebuilt her from the scraps that were left behind after life DESTROYED her, and the moment she felt good enough to stand on her own two, she was "too good" to stand on em WITH me. But it's cool. She got away and took a huge part of my "innocence" with her. It's hard for me to trust my current lady with my feelings now. It's hard to depend on her when I need to. But I'm more aware of what's 'keeper material" and I'm thankful that I was HURT bad enough to take this next thing slower with wide open eyes. Take that ex-chick...I'm winning
grin.gif

At the time, I didn't think it was my fault. I couldn't see the strings that tied the effects to a cause. Now I  feel it was my depression and lack of motivation that turned her into the woman that I ended up breaking up with... but then I sit back and justify it as such. She'd NEVER accept the blame for the guy SHE turned me into. No. That's all on me as a grown +** man,. Can't nobody MAKE me a different person or MAKE me act out of character. The %#%!# I broke up with IS NOT the girl I fell in love with, but that's on her, not me. Truth is, I dealt with SO much of HER BS that the LEAST she could do was be there for me with my depression. I practically rebuilt her from the scraps that were left behind after life DESTROYED her, and the moment she felt good enough to stand on her own two, she was "too good" to stand on em WITH me. But it's cool. She got away and took a huge part of my "innocence" with her. It's hard for me to trust my current lady with my feelings now. It's hard to depend on her when I need to. But I'm more aware of what's 'keeper material" and I'm thankful that I was HURT bad enough to take this next thing slower with wide open eyes. Take that ex-chick...I'm winning
grin.gif

i never put blame all on one person.

so imma say it was always a combo.

i never put blame all on one person.

so imma say it was always a combo.

Got cold feet, regrets at first, but after more thought it wasn't someone I would go "balls to the wall" for, for the rest of my life.
I just had a epiphany and shut down everything.

I like the guy I'm with now better.
We both think alike when it comes to survival and I've learned more from him than anyone else I've been with.

Got cold feet, regrets at first, but after more thought it wasn't someone I would go "balls to the wall" for, for the rest of my life.
I just had a epiphany and shut down everything.

I like the guy I'm with now better.
We both think alike when it comes to survival and I've learned more from him than anyone else I've been with.

Its always both

But i did that too my ex i was always there for her even when i got lazy but we broke up still messed around for a while then when i was ready to get serious again she was pretty much moved on so you know just gotta decide whats best for ya self

Its always both

But i did that too my ex i was always there for her even when i got lazy but we broke up still messed around for a while then when i was ready to get serious again she was pretty much moved on so you know just gotta decide whats best for ya self

I used to be a cold hearted dog. The reason a lot of my and other people's relationships ended.

I've changed and don't regret it looking back. I enjoyed, learned and moved on.

I used to be a cold hearted dog. The reason a lot of my and other people's relationships ended.

I've changed and don't regret it looking back. I enjoyed, learned and moved on.

yeah many times! cheater, lazy, nothing in common, partied too much, too broke, etc......at the end of the day i still smashed, though.

yeah many times! cheater, lazy, nothing in common, partied too much, too broke, etc......at the end of the day i still smashed, though.

Originally Posted by eight2one

..at the end of the day i still smashed, though.

Word. But yoo..you don't even think about that you messed up a good thing. And trip that some other dude is taking your place?

Originally Posted by eight2one

..at the end of the day i still smashed, though.

Word. But yoo..you don't even think about that you messed up a good thing. And trip that some other dude is taking your place?

Back
Top Bottom