NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

On a shuttle. Austrailian lady is talking to the driver and telling him how much she loves Star Wars and Star Trek. She then starts to speak on how much she loves, "jj abraHAMS." She said it like 7 times. I ain't that bad

Well i must be in the minority who dont give Shifts about other people’s opinion.

Cause I definitely know businesses will put up fake reviews and if you don’t believe that, than you must be gullible.

I have personal acquaintances tell people to say positive things about their restaurant on yelp. When the restaurant was completely exaggerating themselves of their service.

shift.jpg

shift.jpg

To say you don't care about anyone else's opinion os disingenuous .

You CAN say you don't care about anyone else's written reviews but for a spot to remain OPEN , it generally means there is/has been some level of satisfaction from the public. (I acknowledge that there exist MANY trash spots).

Word of mouth
Lines
Recommendations
IG Pics

We all use SOME sort of recommendation system when picking food. Just RANDOMLY picking a spot with ZERO intel rarely happens .

But I know it is cool to pretend you (not YOU) make your decision independent of ANY outside influence .

upload_2019-4-14_12-0-17.jpeg

[QUOTE="dcallamerican, post: 31867671, member:

Playas mess up. Lol. Nt wouldn't be right if i wasn't clowned for it.

Back
Top Bottom