NT: Looking to go on an European vacation, gimme advice!!!!

^rough draft of our itinerary is something like Dublin, London, Amsterdam, Munich, Prague...then from their somewhere in either Italy or France and Barcelona last

haven't researched much yet though

forgot to mention we would be doing 2 weeks and i'm not sure if i'm trying to jam too much in too short of time with that itinerary

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

how soon in advanced should plane tickets and hotels/hostels be booked in advanced??

considering next year around September/October
bump for answers

also, flying and train to travel within Europe vs. all train? would have to scrap going to London and Dublin if doing all train but i think there's enough cities we want to check out to kill 2 weeks easily

Troy- if you decide what cities you want to visit now, you can save a boatload of money on travel by using easyjet.com. All tickets are like 30 or 40 euros if you plan far enough ahead, and travel during weekdays.

Helsinki, Finland
pimp.gif

+ Santa is from Finland
+ Hot girls here

- €€€

bumping this, again, for more advice, insight, tips, ideas...

and i still haven't booked nada

i know my wife wants to go to Ireland and i was thinking Dublin...i remember her saying before she wanted to see the blarney stone (she may not have been that serious) but i'm not sure what else is around there...i think it's almost on the opposite side of the country as Dublin...probably fly out of Ireland to London or Amserdam...has anyone taken the sailrail (ferry) from Ireland or England to the main continent?? i think it costs about 40 euros

i know we want to go to Amsterdam to go to the Anne Frank musuem and maybe check out the red light district, definietely want to go to Munich, Germany to go to Oktoberfest (we are planning late September/early October), i would like to go to Barcelona and see Antonio Gaudi architecture

would probably get point to point train tickets and 1 or 2 flights within Europe for our 2 week travels

not sure what we want to do but we don't want to go to a lot of really expensive places...i expect Germany to be the most expensive...don't want to spend money on shopping, don't want to spend a lot of food...we don't plan on going to restaurants much...i want to go a couple places with nice scenery, places with interesting architecture, nightlife as in bar scenes...not night clubs

plan to book flight tickets soon and after that lodging for Munich Germany and then we'll have a foundation and will book everything else after that

open to anything anyone has to say

how soon in advanced should plane tickets and hotels/hostels be booked in advanced??

considering next year around September/October
bump for answers

also, flying and train to travel within Europe vs. all train? would have to scrap going to London and Dublin if doing all train but i think there's enough cities we want to check out to kill 2 weeks easily
Extremely important. I was supposed to visit my friend in Copenhagen over Spring Break. When I first looked in like December roundtrip was upper 500's.  My friend kept switching stuff up on me and we finally had something concrete it was $825.

went to Barcelona last year, plan on going again this summer! Highly recomended!
Awesome nightlife, great beach, lots of hot girls on vacation there.

Back
Top Bottom