NT lets have a party! what are you bringing and what are you doing?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

obviously, my cute self ...some...goose, patron...oh and those light up shot glasses LOL

and I'm tryint to alk to ur cute self
laugh.gif
PATRON!? its over
tired.gif
Word and I'm competing with million dollar..

I'm bringin some dutches, easter pink sprite, and dominoes
pimp.gif

I'm gettin' crunk before the party starts and bringin' all my boys from school to the party.

Then I'mma bring my iPod on PartyMix mode. (Vol. HOPPED UP OUT THE BEEEED, TURNED MY SWAG OOOON.)

Then I'mma bring a look of disgust to the white girls' faces, 'cause I'mma drink too much and barf.

Then I'mma bring home an L, from sleeping with a whale looking girl.

grin.gif

^Just don't step on my feet. You ain't the only __ with the toolie bruh...

I brought a box of honey dutches and a dub of light lime. enPHAN, roll up... somebody find Mouse and tell her I got the crown on deck and it's free shotsfor every adult female under 5'. Now who's dealing cuz I heard CAKE needs to be learned a thing or two about this Ace-High #%%@...

Yo, imma bring 5 grand in ones to make it rain word to Robby Diesel. Imma have secks with a chick on the roof
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Imma get domed up by twins simultaneously in the bathtub. Imma bring the weed so we can get blowed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm also bringing that Corona Light and Heineken so we can get drunk as +%%!. Imma play sock basketball after dowing like five beers in a tenminute span. I SHALL play some beer pong and win me some cash money. Finally, imma jump in the pool naked with a the rest of the female population to let thewater serenade my d and play some water polo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^Just don't step on my feet. You ain't the only __ with the toolie bruh...

I brought a box of honey dutches and a dub of light lime. enPHAN, roll up... somebody find Mouse and tell her I got the crown on deck and it's free shots for every adult female under 5'. Now who's dealing cuz I heard CAKE needs to be learned a thing or two about this Ace-High #%%@...
now you know thats gonna take the thread in another direction...

I'll bring my own bottle and my phone. The party will get lame fast and I'll need to call around to see if anything else is poppin that night.

good you bring the decks and do all that work ill just show up with my hard drive and laptop. and will only strictly play bmore and hyphy with some chicagojuke and then wrap it up with miami freestyle

lol i said id bring the decks... how about some speakers? not it.

for me, miami bass- baile- electro- remix hiphop- bmore .. crunkextremeeeeeee!!

Back
Top Bottom