NT - Let me change your life with this app.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

How do I delete this on a Macbook? Whenever I try to it says that I can't because it's open and when I try to click the icon, nothing happens.

Originally Posted by patent leather

Never realized how bright my screen was until using this app
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks op.

pimp.gif
this + nightly fap routine had me good to go this morning

Its called light therapy, takes time to work but it does'nt make you sleepy but its suppose to let your body differentiate from when its day and you need energy and when its night and you rest. Good for restoring your bio clock to a normal sleeping pattern, especially if you use the computer at night a lot.

Its called light therapy, takes time to work but it does'nt make you sleepy but its suppose to let your body differentiate from when its day and you need energy and when its night and you rest. Good for restoring your bio clock to a normal sleeping pattern, especially if you use the computer at night a lot.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

post some reviews
It just makes the screen a darker, softer tone at night that puts way less strain on your eyes and it does it automatically.

Apreciated
pimp.gif

post some reviews
It just makes the screen a darker, softer tone at night that puts way less strain on your eyes and it does it automatically.

Apreciated
pimp.gif

THANKS!!! i knew about this for a while, cause my friends have it on their MBPs, but i didnt know it was for windows also!

Everyone should use this, especially if you use your computer/laptop at night!

THANKS!!! i knew about this for a while, cause my friends have it on their MBPs, but i didnt know it was for windows also!

Everyone should use this, especially if you use your computer/laptop at night!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

So all it does is adjust the brightness for you?

So nobody ever uses f7 and f8 on their keyboards?

so nobody reads anymore?

try it out for a few days and see if yall get used to it.  if you use windows, there should be an icon in your icon tray(bottom right corner of your monitor) where you can change you settings.

You can set it to change gradually by 60 mins or fast  (20 secs)  you can also the maximum level of light you want.  I have mine at around 4000k
im not trying to discredit you i was just saying that isnt this the equivalent of doing what i said thats all...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

So all it does is adjust the brightness for you?

So nobody ever uses f7 and f8 on their keyboards?

so nobody reads anymore?

try it out for a few days and see if yall get used to it.  if you use windows, there should be an icon in your icon tray(bottom right corner of your monitor) where you can change you settings.

You can set it to change gradually by 60 mins or fast  (20 secs)  you can also the maximum level of light you want.  I have mine at around 4000k
im not trying to discredit you i was just saying that isnt this the equivalent of doing what i said thats all...

Originally Posted by lil rell

Mac Uninstall
  1. Go to the f.lux Settings panel (to the left of your system clock)
  2. Choose "Quit f.lux"
  3. In Finder, select and delete the f.lux app.

Originally Posted by lil rell

Mac Uninstall
  1. Go to the f.lux Settings panel (to the left of your system clock)
  2. Choose "Quit f.lux"
  3. In Finder, select and delete the f.lux app.

Back
Top Bottom