NT - Let me change your life with this app.

Been using it for a few hours now and it's definitely easier on the eyes. Good looking out OP
pimp.gif

Which lighting are you guys using?

reminds me of snowboarding goggles. you think the way everything is naturally is perfectly fine and that the goggles are pointless. but after you keep the goggles on for an hour and then take them off, you wonder how you were even able to manage without them in the first place.

reminds me of snowboarding goggles. you think the way everything is naturally is perfectly fine and that the goggles are pointless. but after you keep the goggles on for an hour and then take them off, you wonder how you were even able to manage without them in the first place.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

DUDE.....once it hit 6pm......my screen started changing to that Sepia color within 30 seconds, I thought my vision was going bad
laugh.gif

its helping my eyes out alot though.....

THANKS!
I just downloaded and it changed right in front of me.....I was like what's going on?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

DUDE.....once it hit 6pm......my screen started changing to that Sepia color within 30 seconds, I thought my vision was going bad
laugh.gif

its helping my eyes out alot though.....

THANKS!
I just downloaded and it changed right in front of me.....I was like what's going on?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It hurts my eyes, is this some healing process? 
laugh.gif

Not a fan of it...Is it suppose to really help though?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It hurts my eyes, is this some healing process? 
laugh.gif

Not a fan of it...Is it suppose to really help though?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and leave it on for a day and see how it goes. I just turned it back on and I could feel the strain on my eyes actually reducing. I think I'm a fan...

I'm gonna go ahead and leave it on for a day and see how it goes. I just turned it back on and I could feel the strain on my eyes actually reducing. I think I'm a fan...

pretty cool, i never noticed my eyes being strained before but im still gonna stick with this
pimp.gif

pretty cool, i never noticed my eyes being strained before but im still gonna stick with this
pimp.gif

Nice, I was tripping when the colors started change right when it opened 
laugh.gif
but good looks OP

Nice, I was tripping when the colors started change right when it opened 
laugh.gif
but good looks OP

Ever since I installed it yesterday My screen has been going black for a second and going back on randomly throughout the day... I'll try it on another computer today tho

Ever since I installed it yesterday My screen has been going black for a second and going back on randomly throughout the day... I'll try it on another computer today tho

Back
Top Bottom