NT.... IYO what's the worst body "ache"?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I kinda like toothaches, i stimulate the pain a lil bit with my tongue and it hurts but its a lil enjoyable, cant stop myself haha

interesting...cuz for me they hurt like a mother

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I kinda like toothaches, i stimulate the pain a lil bit with my tongue and it hurts but its a lil enjoyable, cant stop myself haha

interesting...cuz for me they hurt like a mother

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I don't know if this counts but cramps

/thread

Catching a cramp while you smashing
tired.gif
...chick look at you like "what the hell wrong wit you?
laugh.gif
"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

head. Just somebody talking too loud or turning too fast makes you feel like crap

+1 on this. Man, also don't you hate it when you're in the car and the person driving, just doesn't know how to drive?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

head. Just somebody talking too loud or turning too fast makes you feel like crap

+1 on this. Man, also don't you hate it when you're in the car and the person driving, just doesn't know how to drive?
mad.gif

i had a wisdom tooth that got infected.....worst pain....it just shoots thru your body like something was pressing directly on a nerve...face scrunched up, eyes closed just a crazy pain....

then it would go away and your eating on the other side and a piece of something will make its way over there and POW
sick.gif

everybody had me shook of the surgery but i paid the extra $ and had like 3 different kinds of feel goods
laugh.gif
then when i left i had percs and vikes so it was smooth sailing to recovery

i had a wisdom tooth that got infected.....worst pain....it just shoots thru your body like something was pressing directly on a nerve...face scrunched up, eyes closed just a crazy pain....

then it would go away and your eating on the other side and a piece of something will make its way over there and POW
sick.gif

everybody had me shook of the surgery but i paid the extra $ and had like 3 different kinds of feel goods
laugh.gif
then when i left i had percs and vikes so it was smooth sailing to recovery

getting a really bad cold or flu and having your whole body sore
Legs after a long day in the gym
earaches/swimmers ear (had tubes in my ears as a baby)

getting a really bad cold or flu and having your whole body sore
Legs after a long day in the gym
earaches/swimmers ear (had tubes in my ears as a baby)

i get migraines too but not as bad as i would when i was younger. I would have to say catching a "charlie-horse" after working out.

i get migraines too but not as bad as i would when i was younger. I would have to say catching a "charlie-horse" after working out.

Back
Top Bottom