NT, I've never seen Training Day.

How late am I. Is this really 1 of Denzel's best films? I'll be watching this later with a friend.

How late am I. Is this really 1 of Denzel's best films? I'll be watching this later with a friend.

1 of his best films, both lead actors did a great job.

1 of my favorites of all time... No dull moments.

1 of his best films, both lead actors did a great job.

1 of my favorites of all time... No dull moments.

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc

so late, ps2 just came out, xbox 360 or ps3 wasn't out. no iPhone or android phones. no nintendo ds or wii. no Obama. bush was the president. we were not at war with the middle east. lost wasn't even thought of. lmaoo. etc

eek.gif

Great Movie. One of his best performances, IMO.

"Ok, %@$+ lines up straight... like that. To the right of it and to the left of it, are pockets, right? In those pockets are money, look in either one of them... Pay the bill."

"Whatever the *%## ever..."

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

"Ok, %@$+ lines up straight... like that. To the right of it and to the left of it, are pockets, right? In those pockets are money, look in either one of them... Pay the bill."

"Whatever the *%## ever..."

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damn newbs...lol
U want attention?
laugh.gif

Seriously though...he won an Oscar for it...of course its good

FYL

Damn newbs...lol
U want attention?
laugh.gif

Seriously though...he won an Oscar for it...of course its good

FYL

I saw it for the first time recently as well from start to finish....it was dope as hell although we're dumb late on it

Back
Top Bottom