NT, Is There A Better Feeling

snorting 2 oc 80s... a little better feeling then getting shoes.
smile.gif

i like the feeling of buying em in store and takin em home way more.... F the USPS and Fedex and UPS ...... its like they know i'm gettin shoes deliveredso they BS till 5:00 pm or say they knocked but didnt or deliver to the wrong building or deliver me an empty box..... one time the mailman delivered me anempty box wearing my shoes i had coming...... ok i lied about that last part just tryin to make mailmen look bad for BSing me to much.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Oh man... the best part is that at my apartment the mailman leaves a key in my mailbox that opens up the big lockers. whenever i see the "key" in the mailbox i know its a good thing and i cannot wait!
*side bar* the BEST ones is when you order multiple pairs throughout the week and then you the box arrives and you are guessing which ones came in.
good thread
smile.gif
i got cemment 3s, 11/12, some blazers n supras all coming this week......
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]will be in euphoria 2mor when i come from calss to a apir of og flint XIII[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] its gonna be pretty sad thou when i depart with my old pair[/color]
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

will be in euphoria 2mor when i come from calss to a apir of og flint XIII
pimp.gif
its gonna be pretty sad thou when i depart with my old pair
frown.gif

i hate u........
mad.gif
.......there was a pair on ebay flint grey XIII's onfriday and i didnt place a bid at the end. it was up to $254 kicks were in Australia and i let em go. I just couldnt do it for $254 this time. But next time iwill...................................if there is a next time.....
frown.gif
eyes.gif

nice pick-up though congrats homie

will be in euphoria 2mor when i come from calss to a apir of og flint XIII
pimp.gif
its gonna be pretty sad thou when i depart with my old pair
frown.gif

what's calss apir and thou? Seems like you need to pay more attention to school than wondering about apir of OG flints coming in the mail!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

IT IS GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD WHEN I GET MY DS GREEN BEANS THIS WEEK.OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
eyes.gif

I gotta disagree. I always have a bit of trepidation before I open the box, you know, that nervousness to see if the shoes got damaged, are in worse conditionthan stated, or are just plain fake. Once those shoes are in your hands though, that's what its all about.

Another great feeling is when the seaglow works and th eice starts to shine through... priceless!

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This and sex is one of the best feelings in the world.

Couldn't Of Said It Better Lol
this, and cutasdiamondz8 you're killing us with that avatar of yours....

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- This and sex is one of the best feelings in the world.

Couldn't Of Said It Better Lol
this, and cutasdiamondz8 you're killing us with that avatar of yours....

Lol..Good Looks Man, I Figured Why Not, Might Not Be The Right Place To Plug It In But If You Want To See My Collection On Youtube.. Shoot Me A Message

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Oh man... the best part is that at my apartment the mailman leaves a key in my mailbox that opens up the big lockers. whenever i see the "key" in the mailbox i know its a good thing and i cannot wait!
*side bar* the BEST ones is when you order multiple pairs throughout the week and then you the box arrives and you are guessing which ones came in.
good thread
smile.gif

been happenin to me this week.
keeps me on my toes.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]will be in euphoria 2mor when i come from calss to a apir of og flint XIII[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]its gonna be pretty sad thou when i depart with my old pair[/color]
frown.gif

what's calss apir and thou? Seems like you need to pay more attention to school than wondering about apir of OG flints coming in the mail!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

IT IS GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD WHEN I GET MY DS GREEN BEANS THIS WEEK.OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]hmm....a genius like you would've noticed it was a typo[/color]

Back
Top Bottom