nt is it just me but the older you get ...

you stop chasing for that dime piece type chic and go for a more independent down to earth woman that will cater to your every need? what i mean to say is that those qualities in a woman to me makes a woman a real dime. unless shes really ugly
laugh.gif

you stop chasing for that dime piece type chic and go for a more independent down to earth woman that will cater to your every need? what i mean to say is that those qualities in a woman to me makes a woman a real dime. unless shes really ugly
laugh.gif

what is happening is that you are lowering your standards due to the fact that you are coming in terms with your shortcomings.

Life/

what is happening is that you are lowering your standards due to the fact that you are coming in terms with your shortcomings.

Life/

im not "old" but i dont even want a relationship right now unless she's a dime with somewhat of a personality

i just wanna focus on getting my money, get my degree, and buy things for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Life/
not at all. i think its the other way around.

im not "old" but i dont even want a relationship right now unless she's a dime with somewhat of a personality

i just wanna focus on getting my money, get my degree, and buy things for me
pimp.gif

Life/
not at all. i think its the other way around.

Life/
Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.

Life/
Naw, maybe son just came to realization all these bad broads with their amateur modeling are nothing more than empty vessels and value themselves more than they should.  It be a pain trying to work these arrogant o's sometimes just dealing with the bull from somebody that aint @$#% but think they're @$#%.  Sometimes you just wanna be like *!$@ you you dumb *%!, but you wanna beat so bad.  Personal rant.

*Hears shots*
*Ducks down*
Damn HigherGround!
I see you though OP.
Personality/qualities/overall
vibe are MUCH more important to me at this juncture than looks.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Life/
/thread

Life/
/thread

*Hears shots*
*Ducks down*
Damn HigherGround!
I see you though OP.
Personality/qualities/overall
vibe are MUCH more important to me at this juncture than looks.

Life/

But then again, depends what you are assessing standards by. A girl can be a dime physically, but lacks intelligence and can be just such a shallow and vapid person.

I see as a lot of men falling trap to women's looks very very easily. Don't know why they give each other props for getting a dime. What do you achieve by going for a girl mainly for looks for showing her off as a trophy?

Life/

But then again, depends what you are assessing standards by. A girl can be a dime physically, but lacks intelligence and can be just such a shallow and vapid person.

I see as a lot of men falling trap to women's looks very very easily. Don't know why they give each other props for getting a dime. What do you achieve by going for a girl mainly for looks for showing her off as a trophy?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Life/
/thread
This is DEAD ON. I recently just went through something like this. Was dealing with this GORGEOUS chick but she has got to be the most boring female I've ever dealt with in my life. She got through life on her looks alone and failed to develop her personality. After dealing with her, every other female on this planet falls short as far as appearance so I'm not even looking for dimes anymore. I'm looking for an attractive female (doesn't have to be perfect) who has personality and is HUMBLE.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Life/
/thread
This is DEAD ON. I recently just went through something like this. Was dealing with this GORGEOUS chick but she has got to be the most boring female I've ever dealt with in my life. She got through life on her looks alone and failed to develop her personality. After dealing with her, every other female on this planet falls short as far as appearance so I'm not even looking for dimes anymore. I'm looking for an attractive female (doesn't have to be perfect) who has personality and is HUMBLE.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Life/

^Guilty
ohwell.gif
. I go out with multiple attractive females (majority of the time they're high yellow) so when people see me they can say "AF1King always has a bad female every time I see him..." or something of that nature. Like you said, trophy. In reality, all phone/deep conversations and actual chill time is spent with chicks who aren't flawless.

I've even found out sex is boring with most dimes. They feel they're too good to give head and those who do it do a TERRIBLE job and they don't catch. If I just want to get a good nut, I'd rather clap an average chick with a nice body who knows what she's doing (grade a dome, throwing it back, etc.) than a dime who's gonna lay there on some star fish type crap.

And don't tell me "You're doing it wrong." We've all encountered females where we KNOW we did our thing but were not feeling the females reactions at all. It's her, not you...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Life/

^Guilty
ohwell.gif
. I go out with multiple attractive females (majority of the time they're high yellow) so when people see me they can say "AF1King always has a bad female every time I see him..." or something of that nature. Like you said, trophy. In reality, all phone/deep conversations and actual chill time is spent with chicks who aren't flawless.

I've even found out sex is boring with most dimes. They feel they're too good to give head and those who do it do a TERRIBLE job and they don't catch. If I just want to get a good nut, I'd rather clap an average chick with a nice body who knows what she's doing (grade a dome, throwing it back, etc.) than a dime who's gonna lay there on some star fish type crap.

And don't tell me "You're doing it wrong." We've all encountered females where we KNOW we did our thing but were not feeling the females reactions at all. It's her, not you...

I feel you OP. But I look at it like this, I'd rather have a cute-attractive woman as my girl, who isnt a 10, lets say more of a 8-9 ranged type of chick with brains and self values over a straight 10 in the face chick any day.

These dolled up girls only know how to do one thing, and thats put their clothes on, and take them off... Pun intended only if you want it to be.

I like girls with inner values, family values, and goals for their future outside of using their looks to get them what they want. Someone who can carry a convo.

I've been over these broads in shirts showing cleavage 24/7 and not knowing anything about whats going on in the world right now.

And I'm REALLY tired of these broads that can't cook
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom