NT: Is Ecko still "Poppin"?

I still have a pair of Ecko jeans from ninth grade.......Ten years ago. 
laugh.gif

I'm Puerto Rican and I sure as hell didn't get the memo either. But seeing Cotto endorse it means I haven't been doing my duty as a Boricua so off to Marshalls, TX Maxx or where-ever they sell that crap I go   
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

I'm Puerto Rican and I sure as hell didn't get the memo either. But seeing Cotto endorse it means I haven't been doing my duty as a Boricua so off to Marshalls, TX Maxx or where-ever they sell that crap I go   
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

I've seen multiple instances just walking through Macy's where a print on an Ecko shirt is a direct rip-off of some lesser known brands.

Easy pass. I can't support that.

I've seen multiple instances just walking through Macy's where a print on an Ecko shirt is a direct rip-off of some lesser known brands.

Easy pass. I can't support that.

Mid 90's when it was ECHO and they had the mixtapes with the T's was when they were hot to me.

Mid 90's when it was ECHO and they had the mixtapes with the T's was when they were hot to me.

Ya boys younger brother? Word? You know you just seen some Ecko outfit in the store, and wanted to know if you should cop.

Ya boys younger brother? Word? You know you just seen some Ecko outfit in the store, and wanted to know if you should cop.

Originally Posted by domc03

only people i still see rocking ecko are "hood" white dudes, mexicans (not as much) and old dudes in the hood that just don't care.
Honestly, I only see people who are obviously poor/homeless wear ecko...

Originally Posted by domc03

only people i still see rocking ecko are "hood" white dudes, mexicans (not as much) and old dudes in the hood that just don't care.
Honestly, I only see people who are obviously poor/homeless wear ecko...

Back
Top Bottom