NT - I'm in Queens Today

Cause you in wack *** La Basurero that's why.

You on the wrong end of Steinway 
laugh.gif

I'm just saying it's midnight on a summer Saturday. I can guarantee you that there is some bucking going on around Springfield Gardens, Baisley Park, Southside. :lol: I'm not even a street dude tho

Last edited:
Queens is the worst place to hang out (coming from a Queens native)

BK and uptown really the only 2 places worth anything in NYC

This would imply there's a right end of Steinway.

Feels good to be back uptown.
My dude went right up to ol girl...I'm sure he asked her to S his D.
None of that Queens funny stuff over here.
View media item 1014373

Either that or his bum *** asked her for a dollar. Or "aye you listen to hip hop?"
Jk :lol:

Stop taking pics of pedestrians fam, cats probably thinking you da Feds :lol: :lol:

When I go to Guy Brewer, Baisley, Farmers them street cats do be thinking I'm the Feds.

Shout out to the dude talking crazy like I don't be in Jamaica.

You were on Steinway and Broadway. Basurero fell off. It used to be cool or I had low expectations when I was younger. Not sure which.

If you go farther down Steinway (towards rikers island) you have a lot more hookah lounges and bars. Or you couldve went to one of the beer gardens, studio square, or Bohemian Hall. Queens still not touching Brookyn tho, but its leaps and bounds over Staten Island.

op takin pics of dudes talkin to females meanwhile hes forever alone

Last edited:
I'm learning a lot about NY in this thread.

soft *** ***** keeps queens in his mouth. did you go get your ***** that we stole from you back or did you drive around astoria and take pics of ppl from a distance like a lil *****?

Back
Top Bottom