NT, I'm getting old

iblink

Banned
So I literally watched the hour hand strike 12 o'clock this morning and realized that I've been on the planet for 20 years. Two decades. I feel sounaccomplished and I can't shake this feeling that my time to actually make changes in the world is dwindling away. This is a terrible way to start of mybirthday, I know, but I can't shake this feeling. I mean, 20's the oldest I've ever been and all. What should I do?

Damn pops,
Happy B-Day
18 on December
pimp.gif

I felt old today when i drove by the house i grew up in. It was a court and it seemed so big as a kid. Today tho i had to double take at the street sign b/c ididn't even recognize it. It was way smaller and it has just gone down hill. I only 19 but for some reason that made me feel old. it was kinda crazy

Happy birthday man
smokin.gif

Don't worry. Fifth life crisis is totally normal. You'll get over it. Feliz Cumpleanos by the way.

Originally Posted by iBlink

So I literally watched the hour hand strike 12 o'clock this morning and realized that I've been on the planet for 20 years. Two decades. I feel so unaccomplished and I can't shake this feeling that my time to actually make changes in the world is dwindling away. This is a terrible way to start of my birthday, I know, but I can't shake this feeling. I mean, 20's the oldest I've ever been and all. What should I do?

20? LOL

Try feeling sore knee's for the first time this year...

But I have been blessed enough to be on this planet for 26 years going on 27.....

20 was great...21...even better. Live it up young buck and have a happy birthday. Don't think about the things you haven't accomplished think about allthe things you WILL accomplish.

Keep your head up and keep going young buck....
pimp.gif

First thing you can do is relax. 20 is not old at all. You have so much life still ahead so there is no reason to feel like you have not accomplished anything.

Happy B-day.

Be happy you made it this far, some people are not as fortunate to make it this far in life.

airboy23 wrote:
whip it out.

In time you'll learn that some of life's problems can't be solved by simply pulling your penis out of your pants.

Ritch1088 wrote:
Be happy you made it this far, some people are not as fortunate to make it this far in life.

That's definitely crossed my mind.

20? Upon coming into this thread, I thought it'd be 25 yrs at least.
laugh.gif

20? If you're in school...you don't have much to accomplish yet, still trying to get a BA/BS.

I just turned 20 this past monday and still feel young. I wonder how you gonna feel by the age of 30
laugh.gif

Your youth is when you're supposed to do as little as possible and have as much fun as you can. You have about 60 more years buddy, don't sweat it.

Oh, happy birthday. Get really drunk and have unprotected sex with the female of your choosing.

- Tical.

Damn gramps.

Really though. You aren't in prison and you aren't dead. You beat the odds.

Congratulations. And happy birthday.

Posts like this make me feel young.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom