NT im booking my first cruise i need help.

Went on a cruise on the Norwegian Epic with a bunch of family 2 years ago. Had a great time but it would have been better if I had gone with friends. Spent most of my time at the Poker table and Bball court but there is a TON of stuff to do for all ages. HUGE ship, BLUE MAN GROUP
pimp.gif
, the food was decent, really cool people, fights in the club almost every night
laugh.gif
.. I cant speak from personal experience but I've heard the Norwegian craps all over Carnival.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I want to go on a cruise. Is it mostly families going together? Will it be harder to get bunz?

There are plenty of old people, young people, girls, families, weirdos....whatever suits you....at least on the cruise i went to...i think it was carnival...not sure....but yeah very wide range....if you're 21+ you'll have fun...smh

Originally Posted by Wadsyaname

Can you bring 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
?

Of Course you can, I wouldnt suggest smoking in the rooms, though, I have heard of people getting kicked off of cruises for Chron............

Keep in mind most docks are in Florida....Dock Security is
laugh.gif
, they just checking for guns and ammo homey................Smoke Away........

YOOOO PUT VODKA WITH BLUE FOOD COLORING IN UR LISTERINE MOUTH WASH AND U GOOOD FOR BBOOOZE!!!

THEY RAPE U WITH DRINKS $$ ARE CRAZY LIKE U IN VEGAS SMH!!

Just got back today from my second cruise. Both of them have been on Carnival; the Triumph in '06 as a senior in college and the Valor this past week for my wedding/honeymoon. Overall the Valor was better than the triumph. Better food, performances, and my itinerary was great (Dominican Republic, Grand Turk where the wedding was, Aruba, and Curacao. My Wife has gone on a cruise with Royal Caribbean and said that the food was better but people are older and it can get a little boring on the ship. She did Oasis of the Seas as well. Carnival has been great to me though. Hope to go on many more.

Originally Posted by Wadsyaname

How/Amount i should bring ?
ive never been on a cruise, but i think that if you are deadset on gettin faded your best bet is to get a trippy stick or other e-cig that takes hash oil cartridges and then youre good to go.  smoke out on the deck and no one will be the wiser.

I highly recommend norwegian. Best cruise or vacation I have ever been on
edit: girls EVERY night. Clubs were bangin...

I'm hitting up the Mexican Riviera next month through Carnival...never been on a cruise so just wanted to try something different. It'll be me, the gf, and 4 other friends so it should be fun

cruisecritic.com has a ton of information for all the different cruise lines as well as general info for first time cruisers

damn cruises look fun as hell.

bball + ondeck surfing + gambling + buffets + shows + womenz = 
pimp.gif

Going on a Carnival cruise the 28th. I went on one sophomore year of high school but I'm 22 now so it'll be a completely different experience. I'm excited.

ive been offered to go on a few cruises but i never went & i prolly wont if i cant smoke my weed 

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Going on a Carnival cruise the 28th. I went on one sophomore year of high school but I'm 22 now so it'll be a completely different experience. I'm excited.

Went on a Carnival one last year. It was cool. Carnival is considered the more "hip", fun cruise line so there should be a good amount of social young people on the ship

I've been on a few cruises and nobody does it like Disney!!! I was just on there new ship the Fantasy and it's huge!! Fireworks at sea.. There's a lot of kids but they have tons of spots for adults..

I went on Norwegian my sophomore year for Spring Break.  Unlimited food at any time of day was good.
If you're not trying to pay the high prices for drinks, get one of those 24 packs of water bottles they sell at supermarkets.  Take them out carefully without ripping the plastic, and dip the bottle tops into a bowl of hot water.  The bottle caps should come off with the seal if you do it right.  Empty water, fill with clear liquor, put the caps on again.

goin to the bahamas this friday actually via carnival. i get motion sickness pretty easy...so not really looking foward to it...but my girl got every single medication known to man for me to try....but for the most part everyone says i should be alrite just keep busy and not think about it

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

goin to the bahamas this friday actually via carnival. i get motion sickness pretty easy...so not really looking foward to it...but my girl got every single medication known to man for me to try....but for the most part everyone says i should be alrite just keep busy and not think about it
I got motion sickness the last few times I went fishing so I brought some sea sick pills with me when I went on my cruise last year...didn't even need it...couldn't even tell we were in the ocean

make sure you go off the boat every day....you'll be on the boat partying the rest of the night so take advantage of the fact that you're visiting different islands every day

ALSO

do not pay for excursions through the cruise line. just get off the boat and there will be plenty of tour guides that you can negotiate with after u exit the ship, u cant miss them. they'll take you all around the island, recommend beaches, restaruants, etc.

i went on a 7 day cruise through the carribean last year, it was great. we went with celebrity cruise line. there are plenty of older people but im sure there are some cruise lines where they gear more towards younger crowd. but regardless, any cruise will have younger people on it too. be open and meet new people cuz you'll see alot of the same people every day even if theres a few thousand.

upgrade your cabin to get a balcony, its worth it. try to be in the middle floors of the ship, facing outward toward the sea. you dont want a room facing inwards with no view...you may feel too boxed in.

Went on the Carnival Magic last summer for an Italy/Mediterranean trip. It was a lot of fun, but there too many children/ younger teens for my liking. Guess because it's a family cruise, so there aren't as many womenz as I'd like.
laugh.gif

A lot of people say Royal Caribbean or Norwegian Cruise Line is better/more fun, so I'ma have to try one of these either this summer or next.

Back
Top Bottom