NT...I Truely believe the Chicago Bulls will take the Eastern confrence this year.

I dont see the Bulls winning the Eastern Conference..im a Bulls fan but thats too unrealistic. they need to dump Deng and work hard to recruit Melo next year. I do see them being a nuisance for the Heat though. not enough to threaten them seriously, but still will be one nonetheless.

but mark my words, in 5 years or less they will be a serious force to be reckoned with and maybe even Finals compatible.

I like the Bulls squad with Rose, Boozer, and Noah but I dont think they will win the East this season. Still too young and dont have enough pieces. I think when you look at Boston, Miami, and Orlando, the Bulls still have a way to go and thats leaving out Milwaukee who has done great things with their team especially if Bogut stays healthy.

I like the Bulls squad with Rose, Boozer, and Noah but I dont think they will win the East this season. Still too young and dont have enough pieces. I think when you look at Boston, Miami, and Orlando, the Bulls still have a way to go and thats leaving out Milwaukee who has done great things with their team especially if Bogut stays healthy.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

I truely believe LeBron is going to Chicago.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't rule it out OP...Bulls are young, but they have playoff experience...a lot of it rides on the coaching IMO. Will they be allowed to take quarters off and then have to fight their way back every night? If not, add 10 wins.

Will Rose improve offensively from the perimeter and on defense? I believe so. his shooting improved dramatically from yr 1 to 2...I expect more of the same with confidence in 3pt shooting as well. Noah will improve as well...yall overlooking that while everyone else was doing shows and interviews, he was working out. Rose and Noah will play their !!!*@ off to show the MONSTARS they made a mistake.

We have Boozer and Korver now, one 20 and 10 guy and another that just finished shooting 54% from trifecta land. Korver will get the open looks and should continue to knock them down. If by any stroke of luck we get Redick, it wil get ugly.

I'm not saying we will win the east this year, although I believe we can...I'm saying we will be better than ATL, BOS and ORL (I will take any bet vs those teams in playoff series if we are healthy)...the better team doesn't always have the better record.

The Monstars....well lets see how their team and ours fill out. I do believe there will be a rivalry. I do believe Rose and Noah will especially enjoy those games.

Lets get it Bulls!

I wouldn't rule it out OP...Bulls are young, but they have playoff experience...a lot of it rides on the coaching IMO. Will they be allowed to take quarters off and then have to fight their way back every night? If not, add 10 wins.

Will Rose improve offensively from the perimeter and on defense? I believe so. his shooting improved dramatically from yr 1 to 2...I expect more of the same with confidence in 3pt shooting as well. Noah will improve as well...yall overlooking that while everyone else was doing shows and interviews, he was working out. Rose and Noah will play their !!!*@ off to show the MONSTARS they made a mistake.

We have Boozer and Korver now, one 20 and 10 guy and another that just finished shooting 54% from trifecta land. Korver will get the open looks and should continue to knock them down. If by any stroke of luck we get Redick, it wil get ugly.

I'm not saying we will win the east this year, although I believe we can...I'm saying we will be better than ATL, BOS and ORL (I will take any bet vs those teams in playoff series if we are healthy)...the better team doesn't always have the better record.

The Monstars....well lets see how their team and ours fill out. I do believe there will be a rivalry. I do believe Rose and Noah will especially enjoy those games.

Lets get it Bulls!

I am not sure I think they will take the East but I will say I see them as better than the Heat. I still think that the Magic are the favorites to win the East. I think that Boston still has a chance if Garnett can get healthy and back to 2008 form. It all depends on what Miami and the Magic do in free agency and trades this off season. If Miami can land Fish this will help them far more than people might think.

I personally think Chicago is really good right now and if they can get Reddick they will be that much better. They have many pieces that I think can play really well with each other. The pieces are there but we will see what they do with it.

I am not sure I think they will take the East but I will say I see them as better than the Heat. I still think that the Magic are the favorites to win the East. I think that Boston still has a chance if Garnett can get healthy and back to 2008 form. It all depends on what Miami and the Magic do in free agency and trades this off season. If Miami can land Fish this will help them far more than people might think.

I personally think Chicago is really good right now and if they can get Reddick they will be that much better. They have many pieces that I think can play really well with each other. The pieces are there but we will see what they do with it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

DipsetGeneral of S&T.

Pretty sure JrizzyJay = Ro0k
I think so too, pretty sure he was a fan of Philly as well as a fan of making dumb topics.

Originally Posted by dreClark

DipsetGeneral of S&T.

Pretty sure JrizzyJay = Ro0k
I think so too, pretty sure he was a fan of Philly as well as a fan of making dumb topics.

Disagree?

Agree?

Explain why you disagree/agree.
Being a Bulls fan I would hope your right but I really wanted to say for some reason I don't like these threads when cats say nothing and are like discuss.  Can I at least get some reasons why you feel the way you do.  I haven't read through the thread so maybe you have came back and said why.

Disagree?

Agree?

Explain why you disagree/agree.
Being a Bulls fan I would hope your right but I really wanted to say for some reason I don't like these threads when cats say nothing and are like discuss.  Can I at least get some reasons why you feel the way you do.  I haven't read through the thread so maybe you have came back and said why.

While I would like for OP to be right objectively speaking as long as the Heat can get 1 or 2 decent bigs that are somewhat physical and can get rebounds, and a couple shooters the Heat should be the team to take it. 

What I think no one is anticipating is how dangerous a defensive team the Heat is going to be. 

Look for the Heat to put either Lebron or Wade on the other team's best scorer every night. 

Before, when Lebron and Wade were on their respective teams they would take on the other team's best scorer for spells but never a whole game.  (Like when Lebron guarded Rose or when Wade guarded Kobe) But now you can do that for a whoooole game. 

That's... just so not fair. 

alien.gif

While I would like for OP to be right objectively speaking as long as the Heat can get 1 or 2 decent bigs that are somewhat physical and can get rebounds, and a couple shooters the Heat should be the team to take it. 

What I think no one is anticipating is how dangerous a defensive team the Heat is going to be. 

Look for the Heat to put either Lebron or Wade on the other team's best scorer every night. 

Before, when Lebron and Wade were on their respective teams they would take on the other team's best scorer for spells but never a whole game.  (Like when Lebron guarded Rose or when Wade guarded Kobe) But now you can do that for a whoooole game. 

That's... just so not fair. 

alien.gif

but even when Lebron guarded rose in playoffs he couldnt stop him, neither will wade be able to do so...they will be a tough !@+ team, there will be alot of face palming going on as they travel from city to city

Miami getting fisher does make a huge splash...i really hope that fish doesn't leave the lakers, I would think that kobe would have none of it

but even when Lebron guarded rose in playoffs he couldnt stop him, neither will wade be able to do so...they will be a tough !@+ team, there will be alot of face palming going on as they travel from city to city

Miami getting fisher does make a huge splash...i really hope that fish doesn't leave the lakers, I would think that kobe would have none of it

Back
Top Bottom