laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by Apples28

roll.gif

smh.gif
to the guy who said his sister. That really sent shiver down my spine
forreal...and the chick that said her bro being tryna pick the lock while she showering...there is something VERY wrong with that...I'd have to rock his shhh for that one! you think your cuz's are hot...whateva, just don't act out on it...but bro and sis...thats crossing the line!
sick.gif
They are the same person.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

roll.gif

smh.gif
forreal...and the chick that said her bro being tryna pick the lock while she showering...there is something VERY wrong with that...I'd have to rock his shhh for that one! you think your cuz's are hot...whateva, just don't act out on it...but bro and sis...thats crossing the line!
sick.gif
lol (took me a min....like ???)

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

man, i have a cousin whos really bad, shes like my uncles' wife's cousins' daughter..... like before her aunt married my uncle me and my othercousins use to always hit on her, now shes technically family... ughhhh.....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

roll.gif

smh.gif
sick.gif

lmfaoooo

wow....im not even gonna quote that...... SMH........Prolly thought that would be %#@!# ed out EDIT.......madkicks has some quick fingers....lol

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

wow....im not even gonna quote that...... SMH........Prolly thought that would be %#@!# ed out EDIT.......madkicks has some quick fingers....lol
b30164405326e3dc5335b904feeb7f33d19761d6.gif

lmao @ some of you, no Im not gonna DO IT or attempt to DO IT with my aunt! although she was looking great at thanksgiving yesterday and im guilty as chargedit crossed my mind for a split second but COME ON WE ARE BOYS, we see 70 year old ladies at the mall walk besides us you know dam well they got a soggy oldbutt in them jeans, but we still look
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But Im coolbeans now, I shook it off, but if I did something wrong please take me away in cuffs
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom