NT I think my aunt is hot vol. no incest *PICS added smh

Flag.jpg

tired.gif

I smell quest for incest vol. Oh no.

Just kidding, it happens man. One of my friend's sisters, I definitely want to smash too bad I rarely see her.

Yall cats are disgusting, come on Crank, first the rice at Thanksgiving, now this?

What the hell do yall put in the rice
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

first off...just for making this thread...its pretty obvious that if aunt offered that u would +!%% her. which is straight up disgusting son.

next thing...

there's no problem with saying that you think a relative is good looking. and while we're on the subject, there isn't a problem with saying a dudeis good looking either (obviously there are both appropriate and inappropriate times to do so.)

and my man who said that about his sister...you have problems. go get some non-related #!#@! fast. i mean...i think my sister is a good looking person...butyou don't describe your sister as hot.

i swear these threads bring out people's inner incests. sigmund freud would love to have been able to examine these threads
laugh.gif

DAMN. oh you mad your aunt is smokin. u ever get b0ners when you're around her?? i would try to pipe if i were her nephew lulz.

Back
Top Bottom