NT... I really want an F22 Raptor - SERIOUS

could of sworn ive seen the same exact thread couple months ago.pretty wierd

How about you just sign up for the Air Force when you get out of school and you can fly around in one every day...and not have to pay for it? IJS

n6uk9h.jpg

Originally Posted by willsndvl

you make the most stupid, pointless threads, though.

you will never, ever own one of these. that's just a fact, not trying to put you down. not only will the ridiculous amount of money be a factor, but i'm pretty sure they don't go around selling/leasing these to civilians.

so keep dreaming.
The hell is your problem dude?

Yes obtaining, let alone flying one is a HUGE stretch but your comment is really unnecessary. Let him dream. If he dreams of buy a F-22 let him do it. Besides you dont know what the future holds.
grin.gif

Trying to shoot down dude's dreams
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

could of sworn ive seen the same exact thread couple months ago.pretty wierd

Yea I made one about a Stealth Bomber

http://niketalk.com/topic/277654/Copping-a-Stealth-Bomber-Posible-Vol-Im-so-Cereal#.Tjc8vGOYQfU

you will never, ever own one of these. that's just a fact, not trying to put you down. not only will the ridiculous amount of money be a factor, but i'm pretty sure they don't go around selling/leasing these to civilians.

so keep dreaming.

I will keep dreaming.

I don't care whether I might never own one. It's on my list of things to do and if I never get one, then too bad. But it's there if I ever get that opportunity.

People say I might never make millions, never own a collection of cars, live the good life while still being able to give back to those who need it... you think I care? You think that just cause you think I can't do it I'm just going to cross that off my list?

I'd much rather work towards something outrageous and fail than live a life of mediocrity because I think I won't be able to do it.

so keep dreaming.

Stealth>>>>* tho
pimp.gif
 Somehow I managed to take a wrong turn in life and ended up not working with or on planes.
30t6p3b.gif

These look soooo good.
STEALTH2.JPG

stealth-airplane-b2-bomber.jpg

newsofap.com4b9b8e2530e57stealth-plane1.jpg

Beauty.

so keep dreaming.
roll.gif
roll.gif
your gonna be super salty when O.P FLIES by your place. 

OP, work hard towards your dreams. I can tell you that even if you are allowed to own one, you probably will not be able to fly in it unless you pass piloting school (as a civilian). As others have said, it'll probably be easier to just join the Air Force though even then competition is fierce. Best of luck to you in whatever you do.

And krazy88s, if you're interested in the history behind the F-117, I recommend reading Skunk Works. One of my favorite books of all time.

Spoiler [+]
AJ V based off of P-51 Mustang
AJ IV based off of F-117 Nighthawk
AJ XXII based off of F-22 Raptor

but you already know that

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

...aren't you still in highschool?

somebody says this every time OP posts something....
thing is lil dude seems mad intelligent

Thanks man I appreciate it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

OPs a troll

Nah I'm not a troll... just I have a wild imagination and I feel like everything I want in life I can get one way or another, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

OP, work hard towards your dreams. I can tell you that even if you are allowed to own one, you probably will not be able to fly in it unless you pass piloting school (as a civilian). As others have said, it'll probably be easier to just join the Air Force though even then competition is fierce. Best of luck to you in whatever you do.

And krazy88s, if you're interested in the history behind the F-117, I recommend reading Skunk Works. One of my favorite books of all time.

I'm definitely going to take pilot school when I'm older. I've always wanted to fly a plane, the reason I really want a fighter jet is because of how fast they are, and they way they look. Good looks on the book too, I'm going to pick that up at my library.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

How about you just sign up for the Air Force when you get out of school and you can fly around in one every day...and not have to pay for it? IJS

He'd need to be a college graduate to be a pilot in the military. 
The thing about the F22 is that apart from being fast, it's practically useless. 

Back
Top Bottom