NT, I present to you.. Our newest female NT'er...FlyLadySteph. Vol. Beasts welcome

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Hi, Steph!

I would like to be the first to say you have nice ****.

xoxo,
JackieChizaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

am i the only person who thinks this thread makes us seem creepy

i really hope im not

EDIT

things/threads like this are the reason so many NT'ers are always coming in with women problems

"Beasts welcome" give me a break

dudes got no class
I agree. I can imagine the average NTer on the street trying to get a woman, and he'd be like "I want to smash".
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

On a positive note, welcome to Niketalk.
Lies, the avg NTer would see a woman on the street and #*#* himself and come make a post on here about how to get w/ her vol. INS

LOL! Wooooooooooow, my cheeks turned red.

Hi everyone... and to you pill clinton. lol thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it
happy.gif
. I should tell you guys now. What happens in NT will stay in NT (I sworn tosecrecy on that one. I'm slowly learning the get down on it) I seen a post with someone saying they took my song! Yes.... I come equipped with some randomsongs, so if you want. I'll send them through. Nothing better than having a good song on deck. I can't believe you put up that picture. I hate thatpicture (for obvious reasons...) But other than that, yes my face is still a little shocked. lol.
laugh.gif

take care everybody!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

am i the only person who thinks this thread makes us seem creepy

i really hope im not

EDIT

things/threads like this are the reason so many NT'ers are always coming in with women problems

"Beasts welcome" give me a break

dudes got no class
I agree. I can imagine the average NTer on the street trying to get a woman, and he'd be like "I want to smash".
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

On a positive note, welcome to Niketalk.

Y'all got it twisted though
grin.gif
...shes a homie....its all jokes. Y'all take %@#%way to serious
laugh.gif
...talkin' about woman problems, having no class, and being weird,the hell?.this thread is to welcome a fellow female NT'er that happends to be a friend mine..thats all it is lol, nothin more nothin less.....

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Hi, Steph!

xoxo,
JackieChizaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, if OP knows her in real life I would be creeped the @@%% out if I were her.
smh.gif
Def not smashing. Not now or ever. Dudes need to get chill outsometimes.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by RavageBX

indifferent.gif

u mad?

this ain't a "would you smash" thread so why you stonefacing....just welcome her and move on bruh
You simps really be having shorties feeling all types of special. The hell she need an introduction thread for? Step out the friendzone before youaddress me.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Hi, Steph!

xoxo,
JackieChizaan
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But real talk, if OP knows her in real life I would be creeped the @@%% out if I were her.
smh.gif
Def not smashing. Not now or ever. Dudes need to get chill out sometimes.
funny thing is she really has a stalker in real life....smh no lie

Originally Posted by flyladysteph

LOL! Wooooooooooow, my cheeks turned red.

Hi everyone... and to you pill clinton. lol thank you for welcoming me, I appreciate it
happy.gif
. I should tell you guys now. What happens in NT will stay in NT (I sworn to secrecy on that one. I'm slowly learning the get down on it) I seen a post with someone saying they took my song! Yes.... I come equipped with some random songs, so if you want. I'll send them through. Nothing better than having a good song on deck. I can't believe you put up that picture. I hate that picture (for obvious reasons...) But other than that, yes my face is still a little shocked. lol.
laugh.gif

take care everybody!

You lookin' to join a team??? Team Filthy Fresh is open...
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

u mad?

this ain't a "would you smash" thread so why you stonefacing....just welcome her and move on bruh
You simps really be having shorties feeling all types of special. The hell she need an introduction thread for? Step out the friendzone before you address me.
Simp? Do you know me? I'm the one that made the anti-simp thread and got banned for it..*+#% outta here with that simp **+%.....Keyboard goonsalways tryna put dudes in they place...do it movin

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

she seems so nice.

let's see how long she'll stick around.

You say that like we're gonna scare her away and/or we scare away every other female that comes around NT...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

u mad?

You simps really be having shorties feeling all types of special. The hell she need an introduction thread for? Step out the friendzone before you address me.
Simp? Do you know me? I'm the one that made the anti-simp thread and got banned for it..*+#% outta here with that simp **+%.....Keyboard goons always tryna put dudes in they place...do it movin

So you make this thread?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

she seems so nice.

You say that like we're gonna scare her away and/or we scare away every other female that comes around NT...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Well, it's been known to happen once or twice or more..

she seems so nice.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

that's 'cause you guys do.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

u mad?

Simp? Do you know me? I'm the one that made the anti-simp thread and got banned for it..*+#% outta here with that simp **+%.....Keyboard goons always tryna put dudes in they place...do it movin
So you make this thread?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT - When did I get my avy back on NT?
eek.gif
I wonder when it'll be takenaway again?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

she seems so nice.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Well, it's been known to happen once or twice or more..

09e153e1c8375675a47c80431206cea4157047f.jpg

indifferent.gif

u mad?

So you make this thread?
Exactly. Never mind the fact these types of threads aren't allowed.

indifferent.gif

u mad?

So you make this thread?

I like how people just join in
laugh.gif

I made this thread as joke between steph and 2 other nt'ers....and i made it because female NT'ers rarely come along on this forum so why not greetthem...idk why y'all worried though...this coming from a board where dudes make threads like "OMGZ I HAVE A GIRL PROBLEM HELP NT"
grin.gif
move along brotha...

Back
Top Bottom