NT I need your help with my daughter

What's up with babies always throwing up gang signs?

I'd vote op, but I don't have a Facebook account. But I hope she wins the scholarship.

What's up with babies always throwing up gang signs?

I'd vote op, but I don't have a Facebook account. But I hope she wins the scholarship.

Originally Posted by JD214

Trying to vote, but page won't load.

I'll bookmark and vote later.

Type "Gerber Generation" in the facebook search bar, and then click the "app" link on the left side of your computer screen.  This should bring you to the photo contest facebook page.  Once you are there, click "vote" and then type in her name "Madeline Grace" and the city she is from "Hayward" ...Her photo will appear.  Click Vote.  You can vote once a day until the 31st of this month.

Originally Posted by JD214

Trying to vote, but page won't load.

I'll bookmark and vote later.

Type "Gerber Generation" in the facebook search bar, and then click the "app" link on the left side of your computer screen.  This should bring you to the photo contest facebook page.  Once you are there, click "vote" and then type in her name "Madeline Grace" and the city she is from "Hayward" ...Her photo will appear.  Click Vote.  You can vote once a day until the 31st of this month.

Originally Posted by Weekz

voted 22

thanks so much man NT fam coming through, if its not to much trouble can u please vote for her again tomorrow u can vote once a day till the 31st of this month

Originally Posted by Weekz

voted 22

thanks so much man NT fam coming through, if its not to much trouble can u please vote for her again tomorrow u can vote once a day till the 31st of this month

Back
Top Bottom