NT...I need your help Vol. Vote for my bff (Pics on every page)

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

i hate this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

You guys are crazy.

88% of broads from the DMV are beat?

I guess you've never been to Prince George's County, Maryland.

Go to Georgetown and post up on the corner of Wisconson Ave. and M St. then tell me there aren't any bad chicks in the DMV.

...buncha right-click savin' @#@ cats...
I've been going to school in DC and I was even there last summer, its a fact that the only time attractive women are in DC are from August toapril/may. and only a few are from the DMV. The women in that competition are a good example of how ugly women are in DC and maryland. Not so much VA cuz Idon't really count them.

it took me so long to figure out who this person is...
smh.gif
i've noticed you got much more e-fame after ericberry left.
laugh.gif

but yes, you & your friend are attractive, and you posted enough pics, so eff it i voted.

i take hiatuses from Niketalk way too much. i miss good stuff

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

You guys are crazy.

Go to Georgetown and post up on the corner of Wisconson Ave. and M St. then tell me there aren't any bad chicks in the DMV.

I've been going to school in DC and I was even there last summer, its a fact that the only time attractive women are in DC are from August to april/may. and only a few are from the DMV. The women in that competition are a good example of how ugly women are in DC and maryland. Not so much VA cuz I don't really count them.
the contest was held in VA

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

it took me so long to figure out who this person is...
smh.gif
i've noticed you got much more e-fame after ericberry left.
laugh.gif

but yes, you & your friend are attractive, and you posted enough pics, so eff it i voted.

i take hiatuses from Niketalk way too much. i miss good stuff
hes here...different sn

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by imsojayded

im in pg

word... i got people in PG county.. I come up there during the summer.. I just left from up there like 4 weeks ago... right before the Metro wreck..
Whoooooo Ohhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOO! Get Up!.... Get Up!..... Get Up!....
pimp.gif

You're a RAM?! I def just transferred outta there... after three years... And I'm from DC....
nerd.gif
a Ram? Don't tell me I'm not the only pg cat that went to Suitland on here? crazy...

You guys are crazy.

I've been going to school in DC and I was even there last summer, its a fact that the only time attractive women are in DC are from August to april/may. and only a few are from the DMV. The women in that competition are a good example of how ugly women are in DC and maryland. Not so much VA cuz I don't really count them.

I live in PG County, man. I don't know how often you are here but there is nothing but great looking girls out here. I'm not talking about the borderareas, I'm talking about Upper Marlboro, Largo, Brandywine, Bowie type chicks who swear they're from the O.C. or Laguna Beach.

If you're really running into that many ugly women in the DMV then that speaks to the circles you run in because there's a huge subculture of beautifulvapid fashion obsessed chicks here.

You guys are crazy.

I live in PG County, man. I don't know how often you are here but there is nothing but great looking girls out here. I'm not talking about the border areas, I'm talking about Upper Marlboro, Largo, Brandywine, Bowie type chicks who swear they're from the O.C. or Laguna Beach.

If you're really running into that many ugly women in the DMV then that speaks to the circles you run in because there's a huge subculture of beautiful vapid fashion obsessed chicks here.
truth...

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
the thing about DMV, 88% of the broads from there are beat.
alien.gif
umm yeah.... you pretty much don't know what you're talking about

OP, your girl has that Somalian physique but shes pretty. i voted

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by imsojayded

im in pg

word... i got people in PG county.. I come up there during the summer.. I just left from up there like 4 weeks ago... right before the Metro wreck..
Whoooooo Ohhhhhh OOOOOOOOOOO! Get Up!.... Get Up!..... Get Up!....
pimp.gif

You're a RAM?! I def just transferred outta there... after three years... And I'm from DC....
nerd.gif
a Ram? Don't tell me I'm not the only pg cat that went to Suitland on here? crazy...

Naw, didn't got go Suitland... I'm actually from DC, not the surrounding parts
grin.gif
I was walking about their college. And for those who didn'tnotice... THE CONTEST WAS HELD IN VIRGINIA!

Back
Top Bottom