NT I need your Help! vol. # to Nike's Marketing Dept

Does anyone here know the number? We want to advertise on are website but I'm trying to find some good football brands/ equipment. Any Suggestions?

indifferent.gif

sports wurlz?
WOW LMAO
04/20/2009 compete.com Ranking:
1. google
2. yahoo.com
3. facebook.com
10. myspace.com
597,943. sportswurlz.com
damn 597,943
and u proud

Originally Posted by dopestop

sports wurlz?
WOW LMAO
04/20/2009 compete.com Ranking:
1. google
2. yahoo.com
3. facebook.com
10. myspace.com
597,943. sportswurlz.com
damn 597,943
and u proud
that's actually a pretty decent ranking clown. worldwide. and i believe he specifies "regional sports site"

Wow theres some haters on NT these days. We've only covered schools in San Jose and Santa Clara this season and thats where we rank in the WORLD idiot.This website started 9 months ago. We haven't even hit SF, Oakland and Southern Cali. Plus we will be starting this in the south east region in a year andhopefully nationwide. So yeah we're proud. I just wanted to know if any of you knew of any good athletic companys to recommend me other than Nike, Adidas,and UnderArmour.

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Does anyone here know the number? We want to advertise on are website but I'm trying to find some good football brands/ equipment. Any Suggestions?

eek.gif

Wow theres some haters on NT these days. We've only covered schools in San Jose and Santa Clara this season and thats where we rank in the WORLD idiot. This website started 9 months ago. We haven't even hit SF, Oakland and Southern Cali. Plus we will be starting this in the south east region in a year and hopefully nationwide. So yeah we're proud. I just wanted to know if any of you knew of any good athletic companys to recommend me other than Nike, Adidas, and UnderArmour.
I've got no problem with entrepreneurs. That's good that you're striking out on your own to cover local sports. That's actuallyawesome.

But seriously dude, your original question made ZERO sense. You asked for Nike's marketing phone number, and then immediately baffled us by asking forfootball training equipment brands. The disjointed phrasing of your question destroyed any sort of context that you might have been trying to establish.

So no, we're not hating because you have a website.

We're hating because you can't spell, you can't form a clear question, and you think that someone here would actually just GIVE you the directphone number to the magical Nike Marketing Department (if a direct line even exists).

Wow theres some haters on NT these days.

Yeah, we know. We've had multiple threads made in the last day and a half describing how much hate there is here.

Good luck on getting Nike to let you use their brand for your ad space.

Also, nikebiz.com might be a good resource for you to use
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom