NT, I need your help.. Updated w more pics.. Need more Help! Yelpers come in!

Allow me to spare you the details because I know how NT doesn't like to read. I have seen how NT can come together and help its members out. I myself am glad to throw a vote in where I can.

I am coming to you guys to help with leaving a few positive reviews on Yelp.com for my business listing. Long story short, Yelp blackmails small businesses into buying advertising with them by leaving bad reviews on business' profile. Add to that the competitors that fear they may lose market share and thus leave more bad reviews, and now you have a problem reaching new customers.

Please take a minute to create a profile on yelp.com if you do not already have one, and leave me a positive review. And if you're in the area at all, please feel free to come check it out. Thanks for your help in advance.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/g...s-restaurant-algonquin-2

Cliffs:
Yelp is blackballing me
Leave me a review here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/g...s-restaurant-algonquin-2
Enjoy the 2nd coolest site in the world and some pics

Courtesy of thechive.com

Will do!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Knew I could count on NT. Will check back tomorrow. Thanks for the help thus far.

This is my first time hearing this..what makes you say this is yelp/other businesses doing this? What if your restaurant just isn't that good?

Tried to sign up, said site was down for maintenance. I don't even want to give you a hard time, just wanted to help out. I doubt I'll remember to check back now. Sorry bro, thanks for the pics though.

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Tried to sign up, said site was down for maintenance. I don't even want to give you a hard time, just wanted to help out. I doubt I'll remember to check back now. Sorry bro, thanks for the pics though.

Same here.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

First time I've heard about Yelp blackmailing small businesses. I can believe it...

It's not direct blackmail, but yelp does suckAll the good reviews of my restaurant get filtered and deleted, and all the bad ones stay -_-Four square is the new waveee

I work for a business where all of our awesome reviews are also filtered yet our one #$%^ review isn't.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom