NT I Need some advice on getting unemployment--Possible firing

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Similar situation happened to me. I was with a company for 2.5 years and was fired after.my first write up. Now that's some s%*&. Thr manager was corrupt and always sexually harassed the girls but I had no case against him because it'd be my word against his and no one would step up to back me up. Ended up not working for a few months, and then got offered 3 jobs and took two and I'm happier than ever with much better pay. All I can say is keep your head up.

Thanks dude. That makes me feel a bit better.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Read what I said before, there is a difference between being fired and getting laid-off. They're not giving you $%+@ if you get fired.

thats not true at all

If you're unsure, don't go by just a website or NT. Call the unemployment office and get concrete answers. Maybe they can hook you up w/ some alternate places to look for a new gig as well. Being proactive is always the best option. Other than that, keep doing what your doing in terms of the new boss and don't give them anything to call you out on. Hopefully it all works out for you.

i think if the employer causes a stressful work environment you can claim disability or something of that nature.
google into that. ive heard of that tho in cali.

Back
Top Bottom