NT. I need help. What Car is about the same speed as G35 and around same price?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

I dont want a infiniti at all because everyone i know has one, but that thing is very fast, i want a fun fast car, but not that. help.
laugh.gif
No it's not. It's quick at best, but definitely not fast.

The 350Z is essentially the G35 w/o the back seats. Not that the back seats on a G35 coupe is useful for grown adults, but it's useful to carry stuff around that's too big to fit in the small trunk. Both cars share the same VQ35 engine.
Seriously, a stock g35 coupe is fast, but not as fast as people think. It is advertised at 300hp? Well close to 300, put that thing in a dyno and its nowhere near that. A modified g35 on the other hand
pimp.gif

For the OP, keep in mind the g35 is RWD, get another RWD car. Id suggest the Hyundai Genesis as well. Dont let the haters tell you, "its a Hyundai". **** of here with that, it shares the same engine as an Evo X. Go figure.

Wow, I never knew that. To the OP, your there's always going to be people with the same car as you. If you think its looks nice, fast, and fun, just getit. Dont try to find a substitute because you wont be 100% satisfied. The only way to get something 100% like a G35 is to get a G35.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by wj4

I dont want a infiniti at all because everyone i know has one, but that thing is very fast, i want a fun fast car, but not that. help.
laugh.gif

The 350Z is essentially the G35 w/o the back seats. Not that the back seats on a G35 coupe is useful for grown adults, but it's useful to carry stuff around that's too big to fit in the small trunk. Both cars share the same VQ35 engine.
Seriously, a stock g35 coupe is fast, but not as fast as people think. It is advertised at 300hp? Well close to 300, put that thing in a dyno and its nowhere near that. A modified g35 on the other hand
pimp.gif

For the OP, keep in mind the g35 is RWD, get another RWD car. Id suggest the Hyundai Genesis as well. Dont let the haters tell you, "its a Hyundai". **** of here with that, it shares the same engine as an Evo X. Go figure.

Wow, I never knew that. To the OP, your there's always going to be people with the same car as you. If you think its looks nice, fast, and fun, just get it. Dont try to find a substitute because you wont be 100% satisfied. The only way to get something 100% like a G35 is to get a G35.

Word don't be a tool and fall for the Hyundai Genesis gimmick

id say get the 350 for speed but, if not get the g35 for a little less speed and a lot more comfort.

I like stangs so id say get a mach1 or 01 cobra, im guessing you cant afford an 03 and up cobra.

If all your friend have the g35, get the 350 so you will always be faster then them until they mod.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That's because the 4B11 motor is a world engine built by Mitsubishi and shared by Hyundai. This is nothing new as Hyundai has share engineswith Mitsubishi before. They have used the 4G63 before which is the Evo VIII and XI and even used the 4G69 which is the 04-06 Lancer Ralliart.

Anyways, the G35 is FAST. It does push you in the seat and can do 13's bone stock. 14's isquick, 13's is fast. That's a common rule in the speed book. If you don't want a G, look into a 3 series coupe or IS350. The 350z is fast butshe's a poker though.

I test drove a G37 today and that thing has power and is very smooth with too. I like it. You should look into that. I would not throw away money on theGenesis Coupe just yet, it's not even proven.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

id say get the 350 for speed but, if not get the g35 for a little less speed and a lot more comfort.

I like stangs so id say get a mach1 or 01 cobra, im guessing you cant afford an 03 and up cobra.

If all your friend have the g35, get the 350 so you will always be faster then them until they mod.
13's stock plus PLENTY of potential...

2005 and up Mustang GT..depends what ya price range, u can get a used for at least 15-16 thousand

OP is looking at comparisons to the G35 in performance and price, not the new G37. So I figure the OP's price range is under $20k. So even though in timethe Genesis is a good substitute...it just came out and will cost him a lot more than a used G35. If you really don't want a G35, I suggest a 2006 IS350.If you meant G35 as in brand new, and the flow for it...go cop that new G37.

The Genesis coupe beat the G37 in an article from *insert major car magazine here*. I forget who made the comparison, but the Genesis coupe beat the G37 whichis a big statement.

Just get a G35.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

OP is looking at comparisons to the G35 in performance and price, not the new G37. So I figure the OP's price range is under $20k. So even though in time the Genesis is a good substitute...it just came out and will cost him a lot more than a used G35. If you really don't want a G35, I suggest a 2006 IS350. If you meant G35 as in brand new, and the flow for it...go cop that new G37.
damn where is there a 06 IS350 for 20k?

and if you're only reason for not getting a g35 is because everyone has an infiniti then it's gonna be very hard to find a car you want.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by TheRav4

OP is looking at comparisons to the G35 in performance and price, not the new G37. So I figure the OP's price range is under $20k. So even though in time the Genesis is a good substitute...it just came out and will cost him a lot more than a used G35. If you really don't want a G35, I suggest a 2006 IS350. If you meant G35 as in brand new, and the flow for it...go cop that new G37.
damn where is there a 06 IS350 for 20k?

and if you're only reason for not getting a g35 is because everyone has an infiniti then it's gonna be very hard to find a car you want.

You right...very hard to find an IS350 or even a IS250 for that price range with not many kliks.

04/05/06/07 STi's my man, and faster than G35

04s go for under 20k
05s hover around 20-23k
and you can pick up an 06/07 for 26k

pimp.gif

id drop on a 3series rather than g35.. and s2k isnt that great of a daily if you've ever drove one.. its fun yea but blindspots with the rooftop on ishorrible!

Back
Top Bottom