nt i need help VOL:girl issue

you may remember, earlier this year my girl of 2 years broke up with me. well i still have feelings for this girl, i cant help but feel this girl was the girlthat got away. i hate feeling for this girl i am deeply in love with her and i dont know what to do. prom is coming up and i have invited a girl but i feellike my x is the one i want to take. i have alot nt seen or spoken to her in months... but the reason i am bringing this up is because her IM away message said"i love you zach forever and always" %%!! almost made me cry. i need some advise to get over this girl i have done everything you guys have suggestedthe last time, it worked but didn't help all the way... can i get some advice please im feeling really down thanks.

sorry no pics... i deleted them all a while ago

CLIFF NOTES:
i had a girl for 2 years
she broke up with me
months later im still devastated
she got a bf and on her away message it says i love you zach always and forever
saw that made me want to cry
can i have some advise please

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I know this going to sound like I'm a %!#-hole but, pictures of the female?

like i said i deleted them all
I'm pretty sure you can provide us with something..

move on bro... its gonna be hard but you MUST do it... the worst thing you can do is keep giving her your time and energy and she has moved on...

i mean we can tell you stuff but it really wont do nothing to be honest because i've been through the same thing it feels bad yes i know but the best wayfor you to get over here is to delete every memory of her outta your mind myspace,aim,pics etc.and try talking to new chicks thats best thing i can give youbut i know it wont take away that feeling you have but only time heals my friend..

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I know this going to sound like I'm a %!#-hole but, pictures of the female?

like i said i deleted them all
I'm pretty sure you can provide us with something..

honestly i cant but what i can give you is uniquestshorty17 is her sn edit: im not even really sure if thats it its somethin damn close to that tho

are you zach? if not...move on playa, unfortunately she has. take other girl to prom, have a good time, make some memories

Nvm

laugh.gif
you posted her SN...someone is gonna send her a link or smash

There are 6 billion people on this earth, you telling me you can't find another girl. Its beastmode time son, step your smash game up

- So this is a High School relationship issue...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

- She's not the one
smh.gif
. Don't keep running back, it's not a goodlook.
ohwell.gif
Actually, it's a horrible look
eek.gif

If its been months you gotta move on. She has already taken the steps, you can't just be sitting there looking like a lame. If youre still in HS chancesare that it wasn't going to work out anyway so don't get too down on yourself. It's not that hard to meet a new female and get your d wet. Thatwill make you feel better about the situation for sure. Take pictures and send them to her so she knows whats up

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- So this is a High School relationship issue...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

- She's not the one
smh.gif
. Don't keep running back, it's not a good look.
ohwell.gif
eek.gif

just cuz its a hs relationship doesnt mean it hurts any less

Methedy24 wrote:
- She's not the one
smh.gif
. Don't keep running back, it's not a good look.
ohwell.gif
eek.gif

word. We all been through this.....in high school.
You will be ight OP, go chill with the homies.

Man, honestly.. I think she don't even has a man on her arm by the name of Zach unless if you know him personally, blah blah blah.

It seems like to me that she is only doing this to get your attention, she's playing games with you. You should play games back with her, make your awaymessage to something similar.

Play yo cards right!

Man, honestly.. I think she don't even has a man on her arm by the name of Zach unless if you know him personally, blah blah blah.

It seems like to me that she is only doing this to get your attention, she's playing games with you. You should play games back with her, make your away message to something similar.

Play yo cards right!

thanks man evn if thats wrong it made me feel a lil better. what did you do check her IM or somthin??

It seems like to me that she is only doing this to get your attention, she's playing games with you. You should play games back with her, make your away message to something similar.

Play yo cards right!

lol did you check her IM??
No, not worth my time.

I should mess with her though..

Back
Top Bottom