NT: I need help vol. DATE.. PICS PICS PICS pg. 1

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Y'all are some clowns.
laugh.gif

If that girl was on NT and posted in a PYP you all would be blowing up her inbox.

word. QFT.

In my honest opinion, this girl is ugly. I don't claim to smash dimes every second, but I know I wouldn't touch this girl blackout drunk with no witnesses.

^^^out of the ordinary is always good and there aint NOTHING wrong with that girl especially since shes only a senior in high school,which i'm guessin most judging her are older. just think about who you were getting at back then(even tho i am only a junior in college still a good couple years back lol). also i feel you OP, im in first date valentines boat too and i'm doing dinner and bowling as long as my car holds up in all this DMV snow
smile.gif

Take shorty out, ain't nothing wrong with some female company, and if you diggin' her, thats even better.

Its alot better than some dudes who hang out with the same old crew of flunkies week.

You better take her out man, you asked her out for a reason, and who cares what anybody else thinks if you find her attractive. Go to dinner, then a movie at your place and take it from there. You'll regret it if you dont while in the 4th quarter....of Madden....playing all by YOURSELF... Just man up and get it done, the hard part is over with, just have some fun.

laugh.gif
i swear nt can be cutthroat sometimes. can't ever talk about a girl you know or are dating around here cuz once the beasts starts asking for pics, shots are fired.

roll.gif
lebron tho?

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

These dudes on NT KILL me wit their choice of women.

Theres nothing wrong with that chic.......she might be the one thats down for you and have your back through the good and the bad.......but yall worried about what she looks like.

Yall just redic with it forreal........and yall wonder why there is always a post about a chic breakin up wit em or doin em grimey......yall messin with the chics because of their looks and not their personality.

Looks fade away over time......but a personality lasts a lifetime

QFT
Yall actin like every chick yall picked up was a dime...Some of yall cats are beyond pitiful when it comes to helpin a brother out.I'm not sayin I dont clown on people but when its 5 pages of straight clownin and no one is tryna help just chill...

But back on topic.
It depends on how far you trying to get with her.If you like her alot take her to J.Alexander
pimp.gif
or Ruby Tuesday or something around those lines.If you just taking her out and testing IF you like her alot.Just do something simple like go to the movies and then hit up IHOP.Its a win win situation.Good luck tho

Why don't you look up movie times, but meet over coffee at first if you're not too sure yet. If the convo or connection isn't happening at coffee, then you can just ditch out and say you got stuff to do, but if it is then it makes it easier for you to come out and mention any movies that you wanna see.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Sturdy chin...

Take her to applebees for that 2 for $20 deal... then take her to the crib... tell her u aint pay your light bill... and smash in the dark

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom