NT, I need help buying a new car.

Union county here so not that far. I felt your pain this winter. Maintenance and replacement parts worry me in a German car(Owned a Volkswagen). Lexus has been making pretty attractive cars. Only words of wisdom I'll give you with picking the brand is a quote from my friend. "All my friends who have *** cars beat the @%%! out of them and they run fine, all of my friends who beat their german cars sit in shops"
frown.gif
. As much as I love VAG, Merc, and BMW i'd only own one if I had a lot of money just IN CASE something happens.

Damn, everywhere I read, that seems to be the case with the Euro cars.

After how many miles and/or years do they tend to give out?

Damn, everywhere I read, that seems to be the case with the Euro cars.

After how many miles and/or years do they tend to give out?

accord, camry, maxima, acura TSX/TL, infiniti G35/37, lexus IS250/350, audi A5 or BMW 3-series...'gently used', don't buy new.

-waystinthyme

accord, camry, maxima, acura TSX/TL, infiniti G35/37, lexus IS250/350, audi A5 or BMW 3-series...'gently used', don't buy new.

-waystinthyme

Eh It varries. Everyone with a VW/Audi had some problem whether it be major or minor at 30,000+. Granted some of those problems may of been self inflicted because they beat on the car too much or were driving too recklessly for too long. I would buy a used *** car with up to 60,000 miles without worrying. 60,000 on a German makes me nervous. Electrical problems are notorious in BMW & VAG cars.

Eh It varries. Everyone with a VW/Audi had some problem whether it be major or minor at 30,000+. Granted some of those problems may of been self inflicted because they beat on the car too much or were driving too recklessly for too long. I would buy a used *** car with up to 60,000 miles without worrying. 60,000 on a German makes me nervous. Electrical problems are notorious in BMW & VAG cars.

I agree with the others. Go Used. I got my 07 Altima w/ 56K miles for 10,700. mileage a lil high, but I got a sound car in the range I was willing to pay.

I agree with the others. Go Used. I got my 07 Altima w/ 56K miles for 10,700. mileage a lil high, but I got a sound car in the range I was willing to pay.

Man go head and save and really get what you want. I bought myself a car(the first one I actually bought with my money) for my 25th birthday two weeks ago and i was able to get a 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS.

So i say get what you really want man

Man go head and save and really get what you want. I bought myself a car(the first one I actually bought with my money) for my 25th birthday two weeks ago and i was able to get a 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS.

So i say get what you really want man

Back
Top Bottom