NT, I need help buying a new car.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

people are just listing cars they want to buy..which doesn't really help. tell us what you need/want and maybe we can narrow it down.

if you just need something just as a transportation with the least cost of maintenance get a civic or a corolla. they get great mpg and quick enough for everyday driving. if you need something bigger then maybe a camry or an accord.

if you want something a little more luxury then i'd get a tl or an is250/350. i would stay away from german cars just because they will cost more to maintain and cost considerably more than japanese luxury cars.
Well, I want something that gives good mileage and a little (not tooo much) luxury.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Op go with your heart....

go with the audi a5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Says the guy with Audi as his SN.

Na, JK, it's a beautiful car. I'm trying to read some pros/cons on the A5. Def in my top 3 choices right now.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

people are just listing cars they want to buy..which doesn't really help. tell us what you need/want and maybe we can narrow it down.

if you just need something just as a transportation with the least cost of maintenance get a civic or a corolla. they get great mpg and quick enough for everyday driving. if you need something bigger then maybe a camry or an accord.

if you want something a little more luxury then i'd get a tl or an is250/350. i would stay away from german cars just because they will cost more to maintain and cost considerably more than japanese luxury cars.
Well, I want something that gives good mileage and a little (not tooo much) luxury.

Op go with your heart....

go with the audi a5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Says the guy with Audi as his SN.

Na, JK, it's a beautiful car. I'm trying to read some pros/cons on the A5. Def in my top 3 choices right now.

If I had your dough, I'd be in the same predicament.

My choice: IS 250 in AWD (because I need AWD here in Toronto) or even a 350 if you can find one with a good mileage.

Just beware though: they might be changing the body next year (or even this fall), so if you're one who like having "new cars", it might be a bad idea.

My choice: IS 250 in AWD (because I need AWD here in Toronto) or even a 350 if you can find one with a good mileage.

Just beware though: they might be changing the body next year (or even this fall), so if you're one who like having "new cars", it might be a bad idea.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Na, I don't really care about having the "new"car.

I have a 2001 Pontiac Aztek right now, but I've been saving up, and I feel like I deserve a new car.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Na, I don't really care about having the "new"car.

I have a 2001 Pontiac Aztek right now, but I've been saving up, and I feel like I deserve a new car.

omg aztek is one of the ugliest cars of all time, how nice would it be if you got into an a5.............one of the sexiest cars on the road today

you deserve man.......treat yourself. forget the acura, lex, infiniti, go a lil beyond into euro land.

omg aztek is one of the ugliest cars of all time, how nice would it be if you got into an a5.............one of the sexiest cars on the road today

you deserve man.......treat yourself. forget the acura, lex, infiniti, go a lil beyond into euro land.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Yea man, this %$@* is disgusting. I drive around like those Cavs fans with the Brown Paper bag on and %$@*.

And alright, alright, I'll get the damn A5, but you need to pay my super expensive maintenance fees when they come up.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Yea man, this %$@* is disgusting. I drive around like those Cavs fans with the Brown Paper bag on and %$@*.

And alright, alright, I'll get the damn A5, but you need to pay my super expensive maintenance fees when they come up.
laugh.gif

I'm guess just because of your AVY and Yankee sig you're from NYC or the tristate area. After this winter i'd say AWD. Subaru STI or WRX
devil.gif

I'm guess just because of your AVY and Yankee sig you're from NYC or the tristate area. After this winter i'd say AWD. Subaru STI or WRX
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BURRberry

devil.gif

I'm a shrimp. I live in the sea.

Na, Northeast NJ. I hope this is the last time we get hit with this much snow.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

devil.gif

I lol'd. I'm in the same boat (north jersey). I drove a Civic Si this winter it wasn't great. If you don't want to go German I'd Acura sounds like your best bet. If I'm staying in Jersey my next car will be AWD.

devil.gif

I lol'd. I'm in the same boat (north jersey). I drove a Civic Si this winter it wasn't great. If you don't want to go German I'd Acura sounds like your best bet. If I'm staying in Jersey my next car will be AWD.

devil.gif

I never really thought about owning a *** car, American car, or German car. But it seems like that's important. IDK, that Audi right now is looking MIGHTY sexy.

But then so is the BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Charger.

Where in NJ are you BTW? Hudson County here.

devil.gif

I never really thought about owning a *** car, American car, or German car. But it seems like that's important. IDK, that Audi right now is looking MIGHTY sexy.

But then so is the BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Charger.

Where in NJ are you BTW? Hudson County here.

Union county here so not that far. I felt your pain this winter. Maintenance and replacement parts worry me in a German car(Owned a Volkswagen). Lexus has been making pretty attractive cars. Only words of wisdom I'll give you with picking the brand is a quote from my friend. "All my friends who have *** cars beat the @%%! out of them and they run fine, all of my friends who beat their german cars sit in shops"
frown.gif
. As much as I love VAG, Merc, and BMW i'd only own one if I had a lot of money just IN CASE something happens.

Back
Top Bottom