Nt i just got assigned a "different kind of" roomate

oh yea..I heard this story at a college where this dude had a gay roommate..and the straight dude woke up with anal pain and didnt know where it came from.hewent to the doctor and the doctor said it most likely came from butt secks. So the straight dude searched the room and found a bottle of chloroform. he emptiedit out and put water in it and in the middle of the night the gay roommate put a rag over the straight dudes face..needles to say gay dude caught a beat down

Cliffnote-Protect ya neck and ya bootyhole son

not like he gonna rape u, u aint in prison.... now man up

think of the females this dude will attract
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

See, in this case, I wouldnt say it's about being homophobic, but more about preferences... I'd much rather hear a chick moaning in the middle of the night than two dudes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Rooming with someone is a different story...
^^^^And this is coming from a person who has never roomed with a gay person and probably doesnt have a gay friend.

What, you think all gay dudes do is have sex and watch Bett Midler all day? Yeah bro and every black person eats chicken and drinks 40s 6 days out the week,white people listen to Bruce Springstein, Mexicans are all Bloods, and Asians talk black, act black, listen to black music, dance like black people....yet haveno black friends and only converse with their race. Last one is kinda true
laugh.gif
but seriously some of you dudes on NT worry way too much about gay things, the irony is that it makes you all seem feminine.

-The Juice

This is my expierience. One of my good friends had a !#$! roommate for a semester before he went abroad and this is what happned. He wasn't that bad of aguy, except all his friends were gays. You know how you have your boys over to chill or maybe even a friend? It was always another gay man. Flamboyant. I wentto a pretty !#$! school btw where it was "cool" or something like that to be a flaming !#$!. He did bring some hot chicks over occasionally but itwasn't worth it. So if you can deal with that, then that's your call. I wouldn't be able to deal with that at all. It isn't that I'm afraidof the gays, I just don't want gay sex happening in my room. It's disgusting to me.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

It might not be as bad as you think possibly. As long as dude isn't flamboyant you should be okay. Not to mention gay dudes keep plenty of female friends, so that means they should be stopping by your room and you might pick up some good fashion tips from him.
fashion tips from the girls? i'll take that awesome jawsome instead!

It might not be as bad as you think possibly. As long as dude isn't flamboyant you should be okay. Not to mention gay dudes keep plenty of femalefriends, so that means they should be stopping by your room and you might pick up some good fashion tips from him.

A friend of mine that had a "different" kinda roommate in college did everything he could to get out of the situation but ended up being best friendswith him. So just ride it out and see how it goes
smile.gif

Edit: Sorry. I didnt mean to say "ride it out"

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

A friend of mine that had a "different" kinda roommate in college did everything he could to get out of the situation but ended up being best friends with him. So just ride it out and see how it goes
smile.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

This same thing happened to me my sophomore year in college. The dorm setup was straight though--we each had our own rooms. My dude had a"girlfriend" and everything, but buddy was sweet as muffins.

Like he was the stereotypical gay dude....talked with a major lisp, was a performance band major, listened to Cher....the whole nine. He was cool though, butI made it a point to kick it at my gf's room for the most part. And once I was in my room, I was in my room for the night--wasn't no way I was gonnawalk outta my room and witness whatever was going on out there.

I'll never forget when he showed up on that first day. I was just like....."DAMN".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

See, in this case, I wouldnt say it's about being homophobic, but more about preferences... I'd much rather hear a chick moaning in the middle of the night than two dudes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^^^^And this is coming from a person who has never roomed with a gay person and probably doesnt have a gay friend.

What, you think all gay dudes do is have sex and watch Bett Midler all day? Yeah bro and every black person eats chicken and drinks 40s 6 days out the week, white people listen to Bruce Springstein, Mexicans are all Bloods, and Asians talk black, act black, listen to black music, dance like black people....yet have no black friends and only converse with their race. Last one is kinda true
laugh.gif
but seriously some of you dudes on NT worry way too much about gay things, the irony is that it makes you all seem feminine.

-The Juice

laugh.gif

I dont have a problem with gay people. AT ALL. You jumping to conclutions.

Fact is, people have sex, weather you're gay or not. Me personally, I dont want to hear two dudes going at it, so I'd rather not be put in thesituation. CAN I LIVE?! I have my own opinion, I respect yours, so respect mine.

And the irony of it is that you're worried enough about what dudes think to type a whole paragraph about it.. Soooo.... Yeah, end it right there becauseit's not going anywhere.

H's not your room mate so be easy. I don't understand why people are so homophobic. They are people to and it doesn't mean he'll go after you.If he pushes on just tell him straight up that you don't go that way and it'll be normal.

But then again I've had classes and class projects with enough gays and lesbians that neither phase me anymore.

i had a gay roommate for like 2 months before i got kicked out the dorm... son was actually cool, but that was cause he wasn't flamboyant. he stayed tryinto drink and definitely attracted the youngins.

fyi i HATE flamboyant homosexuals, and most of them for that matter so if you're grown enough... it really isn't a big deal

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Like he was the stereotypical gay black dude....talked with a major lisp ate chicken, was a performance band major loud, listened to Cher NWA....the whole nine. He was cool though, but I made it a point to kick it at my gf's room for the most part. And once I was in my room, I was in my room for the night--wasn't no way I was gonna walk outta my room and witness whatever was going on out there those people were doing.

I'll never forget when he showed up on that first day. I was just like....."DAMN you dark".
laugh.gif

Somethin to think about.

Had a gay dude as a roommate last year. It was piff actually. Dude had a CONSTANT flow of females in our house , he always wanted to share his weed, and various other drugs, and he always had free wine on deck.

Stop acting like every gay dude wants you and accept it.

-The Juice
Amen. Just because a man is homosexual doesn't mean he wants to have sex all the time or you need to watch yourself while you sleep.

But....

Originally Posted by potus2028

lol sweetmate...
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

JR5

You are aware you can't catch homosexuality? It's not like an airborne virus and you become gay if you spend time with him.

I had a gay suitemate, it wasn't a problem at all. He would bring a lot of girls over, and he usually spent the weekends out of the dorm with hisboyfriend.

Do it, he won't hurt you, it's college... you're supposed to be experiencing new things and going out of your comfort zone, maybe you learnsomething about someone different.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What, you think all gay dudes do is have sex and watch Bett Midler all day? Yeah bro and every black person eats chicken and drinks 40s 6 days out the week, white people listen to Bruce Springstein, Mexicans are all Bloods, and Asians talk black, act black, listen to black music, dance like black people....yet have no black friends and only converse with their race. Last one is kinda true
laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

I dont have a problem with gay people. AT ALL. You jumping to conclutions.

Fact is, people have sex, weather you're gay or not. Me personally, I dont want to hear two dudes going at it, so I'd rather not be put in the situation. CAN I LIVE?! I have my own opinion, I respect yours, so respect mine.

And the irony of it is that you're worried enough about what dudes think to type a whole paragraph about it.. Soooo.... Yeah, end it right there because it's not going anywhere.
....I type 100 words a minute, it means absolutely nothing if type a paragraph. NT's typical "you typed a whole paragraph"justification is partly idiotic, its a message board goof. The very foundation of this structure is to type. But that's just my opinion. Back to the topicat hand, it's not that big of a deal. Room with him. Who knows, maybe you will finish the semester more cultured and more accepting....instead of being adiscriminatory prick. *Kanye shrug*

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom