NT: I have a hypothetical girl-related question for you guys. (edit: vid)

I know, I know, run on sentence of the year, but:

Hypothetically, what does it mean when an innocent, cute, Christian Asian girl (you know, like the one on the high school drill teamthat looks bomb as @+!!, but is innocent as hell because of her strict parents), that has a boyfriend she claims to be serious with, but doesn't really actlike it, is heavily flirting/interested in talking about sex in great detail with you?

Does she want you to make a move? Or is she just messing with you?

^ Damn, man. Lock this thread. I forgot to take NT's (and God's) greatest advice.

every girl is different...but i would go all in...and be llike chika chika yea yea word to your avy

roll.gif
@ the emphasis on hypothetical..

surrrrrrrrrre

I've never been a shy person, but I've never laid everything on the line before. I'm pretty sure it's gotten me in the friend's zonemany-a-times. I probably wouldn't let it happen this time, hypothetically.

Does she really mean that much to you as a friend? You can never win if you don't try, and if you lose what do you really lose?

^ Exactly. That's something I just realized. If this situation were real, I'd probably work on making a move.

Seriously though, quik1987, that statement really makes sense.

Originally Posted by Dhrealtalk

smh at you trying to play this off like it's actually hypothetical
Okay, so it's not.� But I don't have any pictures.� I just met her, and she told me she didn't have a facebook or myspace.� Trust me,I'm not close enough with her to lie about that.

I got vids though:

She's the one in front, far left.

(What the hell is going on?� I don't know why there are question marks after my periods.)

shes a **** and is trying to get you jealous.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Why would I be jealous though?

Hahaha, I thought you'd get a kick out of it. But I seriously don't have any of her.

Dude, make a decision and go with it.

a.) Make a move and see if she follows "YOUR LEAD"

or

b.) Take her for a male genitals tease and keep it movin'

Now, how simple was that? (rhetorical)

Back
Top Bottom