NT I GOT WITH A MARRIED GIRL

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Honestly, why is everyone giving this dude so much crap?? A lot of women and men just get married because its "what you're supposed to do".. Women get security and most of the time a home, apartment etc.. and dudes get a woman for their arm and to show to their family and friends. If this girl isn't happy enough in her marriage that she has to hook up with random dudes at a bar then that is her fault. If you knew the husband or you previously knew the girl, then this is a completely different story. But that's not the case and I feel like everyone needs to get off your nuts about values and $#@%. What is NT now, a Christian community where others take every chance they get to help you "better yourself"? F outta here.

But, don't hit her up, let her hit YOU up if anything. And don't expect anything either
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with "Christian" values. I'm not religious in the least bit, but I would not sleep with another man's wife. It's wrong. You might not think so, and I'm not going to preach about morals, but you were raised wrong. Even taking the idle approach does not help the situation. People have no values today. Are you the kind of person that cleans out a wallet before returning it to it's owner, if you even bother trying to find him/her?
Thank you. You don't have to be a religious person to know right from wrong. This world is dying because of declining morality.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Honestly, why is everyone giving this dude so much crap?? A lot of women and men just get married because its "what you're supposed to do".. Women get security and most of the time a home, apartment etc.. and dudes get a woman for their arm and to show to their family and friends. If this girl isn't happy enough in her marriage that she has to hook up with random dudes at a bar then that is her fault. If you knew the husband or you previously knew the girl, then this is a completely different story. But that's not the case and I feel like everyone needs to get off your nuts about values and $#@%. What is NT now, a Christian community where others take every chance they get to help you "better yourself"? F outta here.

But, don't hit her up, let her hit YOU up if anything. And don't expect anything either
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with "Christian" values. I'm not religious in the least bit, but I would not sleep with another man's wife. It's wrong. You might not think so, and I'm not going to preach about morals, but you were raised wrong. Even taking the idle approach does not help the situation. People have no values today. Are you the kind of person that cleans out a wallet before returning it to it's owner, if you even bother trying to find him/her?
Thank you. You don't have to be a religious person to know right from wrong. This world is dying because of declining morality.
It has nothing to do with how I was raised
laugh.gif
My parentswould def not agree with my stance on this situation but anyways.. How is sleeping with someones wife in any way the same as taking someones money in a lostwallet and/or not returning it to them? Come on fam. If a woman is out hooking up with random dudes from bars the marriage is doomed already. People who aremarried but have to still hook up with other people should not even be married.

so she wanted u to come back with her but you told her you couldnt b/c you had to get back and make a thread on NT?

and show me a picture of MJ wearing any jacket that looks like that

Originally Posted by areyouin729

so she wanted u to come back with her but you told her you couldnt b/c you had to get back and make a thread on NT?

and show me a picture of MJ wearing any jacket that looks like that
to be honest with u, i dont think it does either but everyone has been calling it the thriller jacket

For people asking for pics, I was drunk and obliterated at the time....I apologize that the first thing on my mind while I was with her wasn't to providepics for NT. I will invest in a digital camera this holiday. For all it's worth she was an average slim blonde chick in her late 20s. I posted a pic ofwhat she might look like in a previous page.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with how I was raised
laugh.gif
My parents would def not agree with my stance on this situation but anyways.. How is sleeping with someones wife in any way the same as taking someones money in a lost wallet and/or not returning it to them? Come on fam. If a woman is out hooking up with random dudes from bars the marriage is doomed already. People who are married but have to still hook up with other people should not even be married.

My point was that the kind of people that willingly sleep with another person's spouse, are likely the same type that steal and break other"moral" codes, so to speak. It's just wrong. Not religiously wrong. Just wrong. A lot of people have a hard time determining what is rightand what is wrong.

I was reading this thread from my iPhone and I saw this ad pop up...I thought it was ironic...and funny...

A lot of girls I'm friends with will wear a fake wedding ring to pretend that they're married, so guys won't hit on them...this may not be thecase.

Maybe she's just saying she's married to make you feel all giddy inside....giddy enough to post this on NikeTalk.

If I hooked up with a married chick, the only thing that I would be concerned about is the angry husband. OP should take all the precautions so she/husbanddoesn't know where you live and stuff.

Just be careful. Having fun in life is important. And idk about Karma good and bad things will happen to everyone regardless.

Back
Top Bottom