NT I feel really disgusted with myself for taking advantage of oomf

Date her. Get yambz. Tell her you cheated. (Even if you didn't). If that doesn't completely turn her off of you... keep her around and still do what you wanna do since she's a ride or die chick. that's a win win. obviously we don't know if she's ugly as heck without pics.

Last edited:

Date her. Get yambz. Tell her you cheated. (Even if you didn't). If that doesn't completely turn her off of you... keep her around and still do what you wanna do since she's a ride or die chick. that's a win win. obviously we don't know if she's ugly as heck without pics.
 Don't eem do this bruh.

I possess the ******* aint **** mentality but even have to acknowledge that she seems like a genuinely good person. If you can't respect her properly just let her go.

I wish I could write like that. 
tired.gif

The gif selection in here..
Lulz had...
The situation not so much
Big homie Mark said it the best

You could smash, then once she feels...well, in this case, doesn't feel...a proper pipe game from you, she'll finally move onto a guy that will appreciate her for her and layeth the smacketh down on that candy a_.
Was gonna say, smash but be REALLY bad at it. Flop around making seal noises, spend a minimum of 30 seconds doing the bird man hand rub over her while she's laying there waiting, make sure you fap as close to climax as possible before she gets there so it's over in seconds and then cry in her arms.
nooooooooooooo 
roll.gif

I've experienced many a 30 second nut busting in my life.  dat shame 
frown.gif

face it op you will never be able to get anybody else but HER.

you don't even drive? what do you have that is so special? 

you are gonna be hurting once she runs off with me.

iRiQmNcCIoNCh.gif

Last edited:
Be a nice guy, let her live the dream and pipe her down a couple times, just be super clear about it that she'll never be your girl.

OP I cant help but wonder. Is she overweight?
Because in my experience you shouldn't be mean to an overweight chick thats cute in the face and keeps herself together.
One day she might get tired of being fat and lose the pounds. And if she is cute while plumpin she will be fine when slimmed down.

Not to say its ok to be mean to ugly fat chicks. Im jus sayin.
She gone have yo *** on a "I Used To Be Uncool but Now I Make The Boys Drool" episode of Maury

Back
Top Bottom