NT I am homeless and need someones help in the Bay Area

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

San Francisco's weather isn't all you guys are making it out to be. Especially if you're on the streets. It's cold, windy, and damp year round.

I really don't get how people can say this. 60-75 degrees is NOT cold at all. It may be cold compared to LA or Miami, but otherwise it's better than any other big city in the US. The only city with comparable weather is Santa Barbara

Only time it gets cold is after midnight or early mornings.Of course that's still a problem for homeless people.

Originally Posted by Phen0m

If you haven't already.. setup a google voice and sipgate account. that way you can receive calls and voicemails. you can check em at your convenience
I'm not reading the rest of this $**@, but this is what I was going to say. Just have someone else talk to them on the phone.
If you wanna go be homeless in SF then do it. Homeless at 22 with living relatives/family around *kanye shrug*.

And if you're at the library you should be able to use the computers with internet access and not worry about sneaking wifi. Just saying.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

My dude out here makin broad claims because he been watchin YouTube conspiracy vids. I know many people who have died in the war. I'm not naive enough to believe everything is as black and white as it's been presented by both sides, but PLEASE miss me with that "you don't know nothing" crap.  The war sucks.  For everyone involved.  Old news...take it from somebody who is in the thick of it. Believe me I know it FIRSTHAND unlike you, guy.

Watch who you talk to next time.  Army soldiers are on NT, dude.  Wake the %!** up.

As for dude who is homeless...the only reason the military got suggested to you is that there are some actual pros to joining that would greatly benefit someone in your situation.  If you don't wanna join, fine.  I was just tryna help a fellow NTer out either with some cash or a suggestion on how to make some.
You sound like a good guy. Thank you for serving. +@!$ is crazy out there and I'm not about that life. 

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

YO OP,

Im in the Air Force and im stationed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. I'll give you my number let you have them call me and I will get you on your feet. I have connects from cooking jobs at small chain spots to jobs working with nuclear weapons with companies to include Lockheed Martin and numerous other agencies within the DoD (These jobs will require a little more proactiveness on your part).

I can set you up with an apartment for around $400/month fully furnished with cable and I'll even let you "rent" my old 2000 Dodge Ram that I use to keep miles off my car to get you from A to B.

If all else fails you'll be that much closer to Cali so what is there to loose.
Hit me up bro, if your serious.

Can I shake your hand?

your a +#!+$%@ great person..respect.

YO OP,

Im in the Air Force and im stationed at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. I'll give you my number let you have them call me and I will get you on your feet. I have connects from cooking jobs at small chain spots to jobs working with nuclear weapons with companies to include Lockheed Martin and numerous other agencies within the DoD (These jobs will require a little more proactiveness on your part).

I can set you up with an apartment for around $400/month fully furnished with cable and I'll even let you "rent" my old 2000 Dodge Ram that I use to keep miles off my car to get you from A to B.

well damn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shout to leothegod back from his stretch, I remember ur post a few years back. One of my homies dropped by tonite and his situation is similar to op and he said he was " surfin life" and mabye op is doin the same. Life comes at you fast and u only get one so enjoy it.

YO OP,

bless your soul, man 
smile.gif

YO OP,

This world needs more people like you.
np52td.jpg

This may or may not sound like a good idea, but if I was desperate enough...I'd buy gym membership @24fitness.

- Showers? Yes
- Entertainment? - TV
- A place to sleep? Ehhh...A random area for however long.

Cost - 2years/$299 @ Costco...

Hope you get back on your feet though OP.

YO OP,

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

TAKE THIS OFFER, you'd be dumb not too

I don't even know why you made this thread.

-You've shot down every suggestion and piece of advice.

-You say you work and have 2k but stay in a shelter when you can easily rent a room for like $150 a week.

-You said you cut service off months ago but also said your mother doesn't respond to your texts or calls.

I smell a troll.

Originally Posted by FullTech

YO OP,

bless your soul, man 
smile.gif
 If OP turns this down then he's definitely lying.

I hope that he does hit me up. I truly hate to pull up at an exit on the highway and see someone who could possibly be one of my class mates or we could have played ball together back in the day. Its a slap in the face for our generation, our economy, and our overall mankind. 
The fact that I can go out and cop a $200 pair of shoes and its dudes out there that aint even eatting really humbles me. I was always taught that when you make it in life always make sure you reach back and grab someone to come with you. 

There have been numerous times where I'll just be sitting somewhere and I'll see someone really struggling and ill just pull a 20 out of my pocket and give it to them. To see someone thank me 100000x and sincerely be thankful is a "attaboy" feeling but its honestly like damn, I was just gone spend that to buy the new MP on COD or I was just gone use that to ship the shoes I just sold for $200 that was just sitting in my closet since 05.

There is no reason a US citizen should be starving. Ive walked the streets of 3rd world countries and to come home and see the same things here is a real eye opener. I cant do it all by myself but kindness is contagious. So pass it on! 
pimp.gif

I hope that he does hit me up. I truly hate to pull up at an exit on the highway and see someone who could possibly be one of my class mates or we could have played ball together back in the day. Its a slap in the face for our generation, our economy, and our overall mankind. 
The fact that I can go out and cop a $200 pair of shoes and its dudes out there that aint even eatting really humbles me. I was always taught that when you make it in life always make sure you reach back and grab someone to come with you. 

There have been numerous times where I'll just be sitting somewhere and I'll see someone really struggling and ill just pull a 20 out of my pocket and give it to them. To see someone thank me 100000x and sincerely be thankful is a "attaboy" feeling but its honestly like damn, I was just gone spend that to buy the new MP on COD or I was just gone use that to ship the shoes I just sold for $200 that was just sitting in my closet since 05.

There is no reason a US citizen should be starving. Ive walked the streets of 3rd world countries and to come home and see the same things here is a real eye opener. I cant do it all by myself but kindness is contagious. So pass it on! 
pimp.gif

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Originally Posted by 650

pimp.gif

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Back
Top Bottom