NT, How old are you and how much do you make?

Originally Posted by Don Ready

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park... apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.
I'm 30. I make 5.7 million a year.

laugh.gif

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park... apart of the website..........

I know Hovakid.... I know Ben and I'm close with the wealthiest NT'er period, MR. Childress.
doing what at the 96 olympics?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Nobody would believe me anyway. I've been around since 99'....I'm from Atlanta... I worked at the 96 Olympics .... I was at the actual Nike Park...
apart of the website..........

pics or otherwise

ducktales.jpg

Of course it's Ducktales. I'm lookin for a job now. Broke as hell!

Last internship: 18.5/hour + rent,utilities, and cable paid for by the company.

Shooting for something better this summer.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
well done sir
roll.gif

why would you say "nobody would believe me anyway" and then answer the question anyway?

and then throw in all these random connections....nike park, hovakid (hovkid?), and ben baller and josh childress (?)

huh? not saying you're lying, but weird post all around

Back
Top Bottom