NT, how much worse can life get?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Appreciate the words of wisdom/encouragement. Glad some of you fond it amusing.

You came onto a sneaker forum looking for people to feel bad for you, what do you expect? I'm sure a lot of us have had it much worse then breaking a tv and not being able to drive to work.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Appreciate the words of wisdom/encouragement. Glad some of you fond it amusing.

You came onto a sneaker forum looking for people to feel bad for you, what do you expect? I'm sure a lot of us have had it much worse then breaking a tv and not being able to drive to work.

Just know that better days are ahead...that is, if you fix your problems.

Sometimes, the tougher days will be the most memorable when you "make it". Keep your head up OP!

Just know that better days are ahead...that is, if you fix your problems.

Sometimes, the tougher days will be the most memorable when you "make it". Keep your head up OP!

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

People would kill for a job.

this guy right here understands my pain i bet...keep ya head up joe stuff will turn around
smile.gif

Your pretty good joe!! I've been unemployed for the last 6 months so it could be worst, but just cheer up man!! Music always help me

Your pretty good joe!! I've been unemployed for the last 6 months so it could be worst, but just cheer up man!! Music always help me

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by the north west

you could be living in one of the many third world countries
its sad but true.  a lot of people have absolutely no chance to do most of the things we take for granted.  some of yall dudes dont appreciate @++#.  you have no idea what people from other countries would do to have half of what we got.  you gotta count your blessings, word to distant relatives
wink.gif
I would say the majority of dudes on here don't truly know how blessed they are to be living in America

Even the worse hoods in America don't come close to the slums of third would countries

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by the north west

you could be living in one of the many third world countries
its sad but true.  a lot of people have absolutely no chance to do most of the things we take for granted.  some of yall dudes dont appreciate @++#.  you have no idea what people from other countries would do to have half of what we got.  you gotta count your blessings, word to distant relatives
wink.gif
I would say the majority of dudes on here don't truly know how blessed they are to be living in America

Even the worse hoods in America don't come close to the slums of third would countries

I'm glad NTers are starting to put things in perspective.
pimp.gif

Just hang in there trust me I've had some really really really really bad stretches where all I could do was laugh at all the Ls I was taking. I felt like this guy.

I'm glad NTers are starting to put things in perspective.
pimp.gif

Just hang in there trust me I've had some really really really really bad stretches where all I could do was laugh at all the Ls I was taking. I felt like this guy.

Back
Top Bottom