NT How much money do you got in the bank? Do you prefer cash or money in the bank?

Now I know some of you don't have cash or money in the bank
roll.gif
but forthose of you that do how much? Do you guys prefer carrying a huge wad of cash or knowing it's safe in the bank? I got about $8200 (checking, don'thave savings) in the bank (been going on a buying spree with shoes lately) and like 40 bucks in cash. What about you?

this thread has ducktales written all over it...i might as well start it off

i got about 900k in the bank

Yeah I suppose I should have stated for a serious discussion....I mean you can tell who will be throwin out ducktales

Damn I've had 1,000 to 800 this whole month in checkings. It seems everytime I get a pay check I waste it and nevr save.

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn I've had 1,000 to 800 this whole month in checkings. It seems everytime I get a pay check I waste it and nevr save.

QFT

I keep telling mysself everytime I get my check Im gonna save, of course last week I buy a track jacket (50), Pre order the day of the dead dunks (149 total),Pair of air max's on here (50) and found a DMP XI/VI pack for 400. So much for saving this week, NEXT WEEK THOUGH
wink.gif

I keep my savings in gold and silver bars... I'm going to cop some more at the end of the year... Commodities is soooo much more safer than fiat money...Gold has tripled in the past several yrs... It's only going to go higher... Better than any savings account out there.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

3608380317_4e2c241ff5.jpg

is it me or do those last 5 look fake
laugh.gif

or there just crisp straight from the bank

and i have about 10,000, mostly from my gandma's will. RIP to my grandma

whateversclever, those look like counties.. (couterfeits)

I've got $200 in the bank...cant save for anything...living check to check FTL....I'm good though, not worried

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

na son its from the bank.. i dont even have the money anymore lol... it was one day when i went to take out money to pay for my college.. and ithought i was doin it.. so i took pics
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

na son its from the bank.. i dont even have the money anymore lol... it was one day when i went to take out money to pay for my college.. and i thought i was doin it.. so i took pics
smokin.gif

hahaha i appreciate your honesty sir, money comes and goes man

Back
Top Bottom