NT, How many times did you drink beer before you liked it?

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I don't like Heineken. Tastes skunked to me and has a bad odor IMO.
Sounds like Corona to me, lol.
Corona is whatever to me. It just has very little flavor, which is why it's the only beer a lot of girls drink. Plus I'm hesitant to drinkanything that tastes better con limón.

laugh.gif
was gonna say that, +%+% corona smells like regurgitated weed

i liked beer the first time i tasted it. there are some i hate of course, but most beers i enjoy. my favorite thing to do is grab a couple of my beer lovingfriends and hitting up random breweries for the "samplers"

Corona is whatever to me. It just has very little flavor, which is why it's the only beer a lot of girls drink. Plus I'm hesitant to drink anything that tastes better con limón.
i dont agree with that ^^...coronas are not for females ..are you crazy??????.....coronas are a real mans drink...coronas is one of the best beerout there....

Originally Posted by 20XXcollector

some beer is jus trash but i jus got on this woodchuck apple cider beer and its bangin in like 50 different flavors
Woodchuck is technically not a "beer"

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i dont agree with that ^^...coronas are not for females ..are you crazy??????.....coronas are a real mans drink...coronas is one of the best beer out there....
zjwmcg.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Corona is whatever to me. It just has very little flavor, which is why it's the only beer a lot of girls drink. Plus I'm hesitant to drink anything that tastes better con limón.
i dont agree with that ^^...coronas are not for females ..are you crazy??????.....coronas are a real mans drink...coronas is one of the best beer out there....
judging by your picture, sit down and let the real men talk. Corona being one of the best
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

i've drank beer countless amounts of times lol... the only beer i can really tolerate is busch light... and i still dont even like it... im more a vodka, e&j type dude

you better be like 14
sick.gif

who willingly buys and drinks e&j
sick.gif

coronas are
smokin.gif
. not a ladies only drink.

beer is appreciated, and it doesnt matter what it is to me right now. i dont drink it til im already drunk
and even when i do 99% of the time its cause someone started up beer pong(usually me
laugh.gif
)

So, I'm guessing it doesnt matter how many times you drink a beer. It matters on the quality. I think sdubl pretty much told me what I need to know,don't know how this turned into a your favorite beer thread tho ahahahah well it is NT I miss you guys

roll.gif
I didn't say Coronas were for girls only. I said that they're the beer that most girls enjoy the most, because they're watery and don'ttaste like beer. I have no problem drinking 15 Coronas on Cinco de Mayo, but please have limes there for me.

Coronas are good, but step your Latino beer game up.

Dos Equis amber>Coronas

Pacifico>Coronas

Modelo>Coronas

Tecate>Coronas.

I cannot tolerate budweiser at all. nasty

Corona and Tsingtao (Asian Beer brand) I can tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom