NT how many REAL friends do you have?

Zero, of course.
smile.gif

People I hang out with on a regular basis and trust? 1 or 2

People I trust but don't talk to often? a dozen or so

People I hang out with on a regular basis and trust? 1 or 2

People I trust but don't talk to often? a dozen or so

real as in always there for me? not too sure im not the kind of person to get other involved when my backs to the wall bt i may find out one day
bt real close friends who I am really aquainted with more than anyone else 6-7 (2 cousins) and my bro if that counts so +1 more.
I consider them all my bros and sisters we cal eachother that too, it confuses people cause im black and people be like how you got a hispanic/asain sister, lol..... 

real as in always there for me? not too sure im not the kind of person to get other involved when my backs to the wall bt i may find out one day
bt real close friends who I am really aquainted with more than anyone else 6-7 (2 cousins) and my bro if that counts so +1 more.
I consider them all my bros and sisters we cal eachother that too, it confuses people cause im black and people be like how you got a hispanic/asain sister, lol..... 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

500-600 fb friends

1 real friend
used to be 2, now its 1

What happened if you don't me asking?
We became roommates.
He moved away for work, and I've never felt so liberated. 
tired.gif
damn I moved in with a good friend too, but ima be at your level once im outta there...but I would say 2 to 3...cant count on ninjas like you use too 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

500-600 fb friends

1 real friend
used to be 2, now its 1

What happened if you don't me asking?
We became roommates.
He moved away for work, and I've never felt so liberated. 
tired.gif
damn I moved in with a good friend too, but ima be at your level once im outta there...but I would say 2 to 3...cant count on ninjas like you use too 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom