NT....How many of yall can dunk a basketball

yes on 9'-2"... & even better on 8'...
roll.gif

I can touch the rim im 5'6/7 I cant palm the ball but really i cant even do a left handed layup so im just going off athletic ability

I still can pretty easily, but only normie dunks. I used to be able to do tricks. Weight gain ftl. Plus the gym I hoop at are @!$!%, they got new rims and putthem up literally about 10'3. Only a few people can still dunk. I can only with a really grippy ball like a new Solution, but even still it's just a 1hander stretch, nothing finesseful, no cockback, no hesitation, just a regular one

I used to be able to but I'm in the midst of some serious issues w/ the back and ankles so I haven't attempted to in like 2 years.

im around 6'1-6'2 and white, the best dunk i can do is a full windmill. i'll try to get a vid up of me doing it. im all 2 feet, hardly can dunk off1 foot.

I could only dream.

but my buddy (when we were in 10th grade) could dunk the ball easily and he was about 5'6 back then
eek.gif
. His legs were Nate Rob like.

Never dunked but managed to do a put-back back in HS...Was 5'7" back then but was injury-free. Couldn't get high enough to flush it down for realbut that was just a lucky put-back (teammate layed it up, bounced hard of the backboard and I just managed to time my jump perfectly so that my hand grabbedthe ball and dunked it).

Now, I'm about 5'9"-5'10" and I can just grab rim again (had to rehab my knee, ankle and shoulder) =(

checking in
but im 6'3

yo we should have an nt dunk contest
theres a few guys that can jam on here

twice in H.S. when i beasting in the gym cause of Football....i can still remember the KG3s now...

6' tall and I still need about 2 inches on my vert just to touch rim. Being white FTL.

Back
Top Bottom