NT:How Good is Troy Polamalu?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by King Beef

Most valuable player on a defending super bowl champions team.

33f16a4ed909e741e2710e72c348ed993ac76981.pjpg
Word.

Casey Hampton @ Safety > Troy P @ Safety

Still can't believe he had that 100yd return in the Superbowl
smh.gif
smh.gif

You mean James Harrison?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Troy's skills in runs support are superior to Ed Reed's without a doubt. Ed is a better playmaker and better in coverage but I don't really think Ed's tackling ability is really much better than troy's. While Troy definitely only makes those ankle tackles, I think he covers ground better than Reed does once the ball is caught. I'll retract the statement, Ed is better but it isn't a wide a gap as people on NT make it out to be imo.
Troy is by FAR a better tackler then Ed reed. I dont care how many times he goes for ankle tackles, his job is to get his man on the ground and hedoes it extremely well. It's one of those things you hate because it makes him look like a p**** but if he was on your team you wouldn't care becausehe's making the play. Reed takes alot of horrible angles and that causes him to miss tackles.

Some of you make it seem like Reed plays on a horrible defense...

Troy is VERY good. Game changer makes you one the best. So IMO that's what He is.

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi

No, I mean Casey Hampton
indifferent.gif
I know thats Casey Hampton in the pic but, James Harrison was the one with the 100 yard interception return
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Draw him a picture or something Dre, come on man, dude is gonna go home confused thinkin you don't know what you talkin about. He clearly didn't seethat tippy toes catch in the back of the end zone by Hampton that got them the victory over the Cardinals.
pimp.gif

He's new man, come on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Troy is by FAR a better tackler then Ed reed.
alien.gif
alien.gif

Some of you make it seem like Reed plays on a horrible defense...

I don't get that. Esp when the same thing can be said about Troy.
ohwell.gif

Troy is VERY good. Game changer makes you one the best. So IMO that's what He is.
There is no doubt that he is one of the best S in the league

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Troy is the best ankle tackler in the L. Bar none.

You make it seem like DB's in the League are tackling like linebackers,
laugh.gif

DB's almost always go low, always. Unless they have a free hit. LaRon Landry could tell you that.

Cool video man.

Always appreciated Troy and his wild man mentality. Glad to see players from other sports understand his value

Back
Top Bottom