NT, how do you "dap"?

if i dont know you then

10gw7yw.jpg

cause "cleanliness is next to godliness"

TopGun_Maverick_Goose_Costumes.jpg

On everything I saw two white dudes do the Goose & Maverick dap. $*%@ took me back to 86.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I don't like when dudes give weak daps that don't even connect/interlock (pause). Man up {()}.

It's even worse if they shake up folks cuz then you just sit there making .gif faces and %+++. Pick one. there's a billion .gifs with the face I'mtalking about. I hate watery pitchforks man lol

Last night i had a dream and I was walking around my old highschool dappin everyone. I was doing the knuckle fist pound and then the hand explosion ahha

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I don't like when dudes give weak daps that don't even connect/interlock (pause). Man up {()}.
realtalk, that shh annoyin. it leaves you with that "somethin just ain't right" feelin.
like c'mon fam. how hard is it to give a solid dap?
how you gonna let folk who got carpal tunnel dap harder than you...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

i like when i dap off some one....and it makes a LOUD noise...i be mad happy
laugh.gif
i know what you mean and all, but...that...just ain't sound right.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh at so-cal dudes and there little so-cal shake. They do a lil dap then fist bump. Real omo

Originally Posted by potus2028

Full Version: 1) Extend arm
2) Firmly grasp the greetee's hand
3) Slide hand in direction of greetee, interlock thumbs. This becomes the fulcrum 4 the shake.
4) With fulcrum established, make a loose fist.
5) Draw greetee in for one arm hetero-hug. This must not last over 7 seconds.
6) In a firm yet friendly voice, utter the urban respect greeting. ('Whats up/good(with you)/goin on/poppin/craccin, my dude/son/G/*brotha*)
7) Release hetero-hug, slide hands away from each other, while ensuring 2 lightly clasp each other's fingertips on the way out. This serves as a note 2 let both parties know the dapping process has come 2 an end.
Complete!

Course, if you dont know the greetee like that, steps 5-7 may be omitted.

dude broke it down nicely

3) Slide hand in direction of greetee, interlock thumbs. This becomes the fulcrum 4 the shake.
6) In a firm yet friendly voice, utter the urban respect greeting. ('Whats up/good(with you)/goin on/poppin/craccin, my dude/son/G/*brotha*)
7) Release hetero-hug, slide hands away from each other, while ensuring 2 lightly clasp each other's fingertips on the way out. This serves as a note 2 let both parties know the dapping process has come 2 an end.
Complete!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Complete!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom