NT, help me solve this mystery

On a fine Saturday afternoon, I went downtown with my guy to cop the true blues.  Put a couple gift wrapped shrubs in the air on the way.  I come back home and get back to arts n craft work, origami some more ivy, put it back in the bag then into my car compartment.  Hours pass...I go into my car to grab it for the night...and the entire bag is gone...I freak out, start calling people but they have no idea where it went?!?     Only person that could have possibly seen me was a neighbor who was outside but he wasnt even looking.  Keep in mind no1 else has keys to my car, plus the windows were up, and everything was in its same place.  EXCEPT  FOR THE BAG. 
eek.gif
alien.gif

cliffs
had large bag of plants
hours go by, bag dissapears
everything in the car is intact
i am confused/sad as hell
ghosts exist?

On a fine Saturday afternoon, I went downtown with my guy to cop the true blues.  Put a couple gift wrapped shrubs in the air on the way.  I come back home and get back to arts n craft work, origami some more ivy, put it back in the bag then into my car compartment.  Hours pass...I go into my car to grab it for the night...and the entire bag is gone...I freak out, start calling people but they have no idea where it went?!?     Only person that could have possibly seen me was a neighbor who was outside but he wasnt even looking.  Keep in mind no1 else has keys to my car, plus the windows were up, and everything was in its same place.  EXCEPT  FOR THE BAG. 
eek.gif
alien.gif

cliffs
had large bag of plants
hours go by, bag dissapears
everything in the car is intact
i am confused/sad as hell
ghosts exist?

Either someone knew it was there or you did too much arts and crafts and forgot where you put it.

Either someone knew it was there or you did too much arts and crafts and forgot where you put it.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
I was on my way down and I'm 100 percent sure of where I put it

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

How close are you with your 'guy'? 
You never know...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif

How close are you with your 'guy'? 
You never know...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ivory smoking your trees now son

roll.gif
roll.gif

figured id study high,take the test high, get high scores right?!?!

lol..classic man

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ivory smoking your trees now son

roll.gif
roll.gif

figured id study high,take the test high, get high scores right?!?!

lol..classic man

Originally Posted by sonofsam

you obviously were the victim of a paranormal plant jacking, or ppj for short.

Also Plant's bag jacking, or pbj for short

Originally Posted by sonofsam

you obviously were the victim of a paranormal plant jacking, or ppj for short.

Also Plant's bag jacking, or pbj for short

Back
Top Bottom