NT help. im an asian guy with kinda short hair. what should i ask the barber for!?

Im the same as you OP, i ask for a low bald taper with a level 1.5 on top, or a low bald fade level 1.5 on top. fresh line up and a part as well
pimp.gif

edit:

29061_408314744024_513074024_3932400_1609126_n.jpg

I thought you were the kid with the GTR for a second... had me trying to match you with a GTR 
laugh.gif

I thought you were the kid with the GTR for a second... had me trying to match you with a GTR 
laugh.gif

Im the same as you OP, i ask for a low bald taper with a level 1.5 on top, or a low bald fade level 1.5 on top. fresh line up and a part as well
pimp.gif

edit:

29061_408314744024_513074024_3932400_1609126_n.jpg

Originally Posted by flightman

Originally Posted by 2o6

^^That is one of the worse haircuts I've ever seen, that had to be the barber's first time using clippers. The fade is non-existant and the shape-up is atrocious.

As a black man I am offended.

son. it was a buzz cut that hasnt been cut in like 4 months. take a deep breath

I was referring to the "mohawk" FOG posted.

I'm sure you get teased enough in  real life, I'll spare you my comments on your photo.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Get this

EdisonChen7577.jpg

or

s%2Byue%2B3.jpg

SWAG SWAG

I get 2 on the side and 4 on top. 

Originally Posted by 2o6

^^That is one of the worse haircuts I've ever seen, that had to be the barber's first time using clippers. The fade is non-existant and the shape-up is atrocious.

As a black man I am offended.

son. it was a buzz cut that hasnt been cut in like 4 months. take a deep breath

I was referring to the "mohawk" FOG posted.

I'm sure you get teased enough in  real life, I'll spare you my comments on your photo.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Get this

EdisonChen7577.jpg

or

s%2Byue%2B3.jpg

SWAG SWAG

I get 2 on the side and 4 on top. 

Is this one of those threads in disguise? 
laugh.gif

Just tell your barber to make your +!*% look good if you have absolutely no idea where to go. I'm sure you can't end up with anything terrible like that.

Is this one of those threads in disguise? 
laugh.gif

Just tell your barber to make your +!*% look good if you have absolutely no idea where to go. I'm sure you can't end up with anything terrible like that.

Back
Top Bottom