NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

n2ommw.png

nerd.gif

man listen:
First chick I smashed was a 34 DD.. still mess with her to this day. for all you dudes saying it's pointless wth are you talking about? does that mean it's pointless for her to have a face unless you're getting topped off? would you schmang the headless horseman if he was a woman? or some horse face chick? or a chick with some parabola looking tiddies? what is this "pointless"?? big juicy swollen tiddies are arousing, my friends...that's the point! when a big breasted woman scoops up one of them thangs and feeds it to you oh man...take me now lord it gets no better than that! or when you guys are sitting on the couch and she reaches over you to pick up something and lays them soft heavy hoots in your lap.....or the adventure that is digging into her bra cup and searching until you get deep enough below the nipple to plop it out... man you guys are crazy
laugh.gif
having said all that I'm really more of a butt guy and I'm cool with some double B's but still....large healthy breasts are a thing of beauty

THANK YOU. I'm sitting here like "What are these dudes talking about?! Pointless?! Like hell! Them things are wonderful" 
laugh.gif
Oh YoU MaD:
n2ommw.png

nerd.gif

I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

Crumps Brother:
my wife is a 34 DD at VS

she's not a whale either...about 120 lb.
Ducktales.

We don't believe you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Spoiler [+]
you > me

Originally Posted by pookieman

A's and B's >>> Full C's and D's >>>>Anything else

Idk man....That's like messing with an oversized 8 year old to me, bruh.

I like thick/borderline big women (Come at me bro) so I'm used to the DDs.  perky DDs >>>>>>>*

Oh YoU MaD wrote:
firered18 wrote:
BRaTZ DoS wrote:

woah woah woah... 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Please..

son.

^^^ I'm sayin lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I like thick/borderline big women (Come at me bro) so I'm used to the DDs.  perky DDs >>>>>>>*

Breasts are pointless....Imma tell you kids a secret...most women don't get off when you suck on their breasts....many women actually hate it.  Second, you guys are young, one day you will get married, and those DD's you yearn - well gravity is a @!**+$%@$%*+.

I'll take a A or a B, Small C over a Full C or D anyday....I like thick chics and all, but I've seen many a titty and they start saggin...another thing you guys forget is all these pics you look at...well, their wearing GREAT push up bra's...it's rare to see a set of D's that stand up on their own....

but carry on...I'll take my little boobs and big nipples

In 2012, I'm voting this dude James Earl Zones for president.
smokin.gif

pookieman:
Breasts are pointless....Imma tell you kids a secret...most women don't get off when you suck on their breasts....many women actually hate it.  Second, you guys are young, one day you will get married, and those DD's you yearn - well gravity is a @!**+$%@$%*+.

I'll take a A or a B, Small C over a Full C or D anyday....I like thick chics and all, but I've seen many a titty and they start saggin...another thing you guys forget is all these pics you look at...well, their wearing GREAT push up bra's...it's rare to see a set of D's that stand up on their own....

#1- No, girls don't get off on you sucking on their nipples... but it can cause arousal. There are nerve endings that... well, nevermind. I'll just leave it at the fact that it can cause arousal if she doesn't hate it.
laugh.gif

#2- I'm not trying to marry some broad with tig ol's, for exactly what you said. HOWEVER, I love how y'all in favor of big bootys act like them derrieres don't head south with time.

Of course they don't. That's not the point. 
For me,  I like watching them bounce up and down while I'm smashing. it has nothing to do with "being young" it's just preference. I like Big ****, you like Boy chest. That's fine.

James Earl Zones:
Crumps Brother:
my wife is a 34 DD at VS

she's not a whale either...about 120 lb.
Son is holding out on us.

disappoint, I am.

I'm saying!

I need to start dropping that hammer.

"What hammer?"

Spoiler [+]
Ban hammer!

Spoiler [+]
Just kidding, Crumps. Unless you were about to post pics out of utter fear. Then I was totally serious.
UltraFlatBlack:
i have, small framed 36 dd's amazin i tell ya
"You know you done !@@@%% up, right? You know that, don't ya?"

images.jpg

Of course they don't. That's not the point. 
For me,  I like watching them bounce up and down while I'm smashing. it has nothing to do with "being young" it's just preference. I like Big ****, you like Boy chest. That's fine.

roll.gif

And
indifferent.gif
@ dudes talking about 34-36 DD's and not posting pics

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

In 2012, I'm voting this dude James Earl Zones for president.
smokin.gif

pookieman:
   I#1- No, girls don't get off on you sucking on their nipples... but it can cause arousal. There are nerve endings... well, nevermind. It can cause arousal is she doesn't hate it.
laugh.gif

#2- I'm not trying to marry some broad with tig ol's, for exactly what you said. HOWEVER, I love how y'all in favor of big bootys act like them derrieres don't head south with time.

I think that's cause on average, big booties don't start to touch the back of a woman's knees, but big breasts definitely start to touch and even go pass the belly button. (Unless you're Ms Pebblz
sick.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom