NT, have you ever accidentally thought a relative was hot???

Originally Posted by Lil Cardiac

saw my cuz for the first time in like 5 years and we went out one night. i blacked out and as we were getting home apparently i told her 'if you werent my cousin, i would **** the **** out of you'.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

saw my cuz for the first time in like 5 years and we went out one night. i blacked out and as we were getting home apparently i told her 'if you werent my cousin, i would **** the **** out of you'.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so what did she say after you said that?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
straight beast

No lie, I have an aunt that's the same age as me because of my grandfather having 22 kids (
smh.gif
). I've only mether like three times, but the first time I did, we got high as hell off some type of weed we copped when I was in Miami (where she lives).

Apparently, I told her that I'd beat her guts out (verbatim) while high. The funny part is that she's not evenall that cute because she [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]kinda sorta[/color] lookslike my grandad. I'm instantly reminded of that EVERYTIME I see my grandad...and I throw up in my mouth EVERYTIME.
laugh.gif

Came extra close to smashing my cousin from Texas. Didn't even know my aunt a kid. Found out right before I sealed the deal when my aunt came over and said"I see you've met your cousin". I was like DAMN...I'm bout to f^*k my cousins brains out
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Can't lie and say I wasn'tattracted, but once I found out it was fam, I cut all ties. She called me later that same night wanting to go clubbin since she had never been to Phillybefore. I think she was down, but we don't do *$$% like that up north
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

not accidental. ive fapped to her before.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Real talk though, my cousin I met (for the first time) at a funeral had the prettiest blue eyes and straight black hair. I totally forgot about celebratingdude who died's life. I was thinkin bout beating the brakes offa her. I dun care what any of you say, I'd beat it right now.

I use to think my aunts cousin was hot. But what is she to me? I dont even know . Aunts cousin..

Originally Posted by infamous milli

This always happens when I'm in the Philippines
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I haven't been over there in hella long

but true damn filipinos with bigO families

Originally Posted by HyphySole

I use to think my aunts cousin was hot. But what is she to me? I dont even know . Aunts cousin..
If it's your Aunt's cousin then that's your cousin. Your aunt is a sis of your mom or dad and her cousins are their cousins too. Ifits a cousin to your mom or dad, then it's you second or maybe third cousin...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

Not accidentally. I mean there is nothing wrong with saying your cousin is attractive. Doesn't mean that you are attracted to them...

exactly

matter fact last time i was with my moms side of the fam down south my cousin Leon crazy #*&^$ pointed out that "(#$^(*#$ we a good lookinfamily"

i rather have a good lookin fam than ugly. plenty of my female cousins recognize im a good lookin dude, they be jokin callin me pretty boy an such but i reallythink thats it.......they not thinkin nothin funny.

I have a cousin who looks just like stacey dash so..... yes.

Another one of my cousins was bad too but she was like a second cousin

Originally Posted by rocman23

I have a cousin who looks just like stacey dash so..... yes.

Another one of my cousins was bad too but she was like a second cousin
yea but you left it at that, nothin wrong with thinkin you got a hot female cousin, but if ya start havin dreams or nasty thoughts nah thatscrossin the line.

Back
Top Bottom