NT...get off Jacques Reeves

$20 million wouldn't bother me if it was a 20 year deal.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
original poster must be closefriends or family to Reeves

Reeves is not serviceable at all. Tell me why he's giving 10 yard cushions to possession WRs? Or when it's 3rd and 4, he's still giving the WR aseven yard cushion. He just has horrible instincts and is a liability out there. He still sucked, even in his role as nickel CB once Henry and Newman were bothhealthy! No Super Bowl contending teams had a target as big as Reeves in their secondary. Teams knew to pick on him in their game plan. That's what makesme so mad about the guy. Many teams aren't fortunate enough to have two decent starting CBs. Dallas had Henry and Newman, both serviceable CBs, yet thesecondary was still a problem because of Reeves and Roy

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif
original poster must be close friends or family to Reeves

Reeves is not serviceable at all. Tell me why he's giving 10 yard cushions to possession WRs? Or when it's 3rd and 4, he's still giving the WR a seven yard cushion. He just has horrible instincts and is a liability out there. He still sucked, even in his role as nickel CB once Henry and Newman were both healthy! No Super Bowl contending teams had a target as big as Reeves in their secondary. Teams knew to pick on him in their game plan. That's what makes me so mad about the guy. Many teams aren't fortunate enough to have two decent starting CBs. Dallas had Henry and Newman, both serviceable CBs, yet the secondary was still a problem because of Reeves and Roy

Packers sure did, and Patriots had Ellis Hobbs starting.

Sure, every team has corners that get picked on but you honestly can't compare their level of being targeted on to Jacques Reeves? No CB on the Packers orPats that played a significant amount of snaps was as bad as Reeves.

Tell me why he's giving 10 yard cushions to possession WRs? Or when it's 3rd and 4, he's still giving the WR a seven yard cushion.
EXACTLY. Or when a team is inside the Cowboys 5 yard line, he would start in the back of the endzone.

Me and Bigmike talked about that during every single game.

Back
Top Bottom