NT...get off Jacques Reeves

im like pele

Banned
Jac Reeves is not THAT bad. Infact, the guy is a solid fill in guy.

You can't have an egg in every basket, and nickel/3rd CB was a position that wasn't the strongest on our team; yet Jacques did NOTHING wrong. Guydidn't lose us any games. Filled in when called upon (13 games). And played solid.

Yes, he got beat; but all CBs get beat. And Jacques Reeves deserves that 20 million dollar contract because he proved that he can be a 2nd CB in this league.helped us achieve 13-3. will help "fill in" for the Texans.

I sure wish we still had him...

GL in Houston Jac

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice joke...

You should think about a career in stand up....Seriously....You had me going there....
And Jacques Reeves deserves that 20 million dollar contract
roll.gif

tongue.gif

Asante is better than cromartie, champ etc.. you have it right.. but too bad Asomugha > Asante

Listen and take this advice seriously...

As a Laker fan i tried to be loyal and do this with Kwame Brown when he was going through a rough stretch and getting hated on a lot. I said that he wasn'texpected to do much and was thrown into the job, but was good for what he was (aka the last player on the roster). Then came the game against the Suns. KwameBrown is "A BONA-FIDE SCRUB" and I joined the boos and hated him like everyone else.

This story is completely irrelevant for the most part except that you are headed for the same exact situation. Stop trying to take the side of someone whoreally sucks, because at the end of the day...you will only look dumb while they continue to suck.

As a Laker fan i tried to be loyal and do this with Kwame Brown when he was going through a rough stretch and getting hated on a lot. I said that he wasn't expected to do much and was thrown into the job, but was good for what he was (aka the last player on the roster). Then came the game against the Suns. Kwame Brown is "A BONA-FIDE SCRUB" and I joined the boos and hated him like everyone else.
I remember Sasha taking a beating on here more than anyone...he's doing ok now...

Can you guys name a handful or nickel corners that aren't that good to begin with?

There are exactly zero logical reasons to give him $4 million a year. $20 million wouldn't bother me if it was a 20 year deal.

He's honestly not that bad as a nickel-back... People fail to realize the effects of Roy Williams being the 'help' over the top of ourCBs...

I'd take him over Mike Rumph, but that's not really saying much because I'd take myself over Mike Rumph and I don't even play football.

Alot of people made him out worse than he really was. He is not near a starter status, but he was a decent fill in guy.

I think he got overpaid by Houston tho.

this guy is a bum ... i cant believe hes in the league ... i dont even know why he was considered a prospect ...

all you people that think he is garbage are idiots...

the guy is a decent player

hes no Champ Bailey so stop criticizing his play like he is an elite...

he can start in this league and it is evident through Houston's recent signing

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As a ******** fan, I hope he stays as your 2nd CB for a long LONG time....

well, he's on the texans now...

and as a cowboys fan, i hope your franchise sucks forever.

Back
Top Bottom