NT Fam, Please help me to continue to save troubled lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for the NTers who have donated and also provided constructive criticism. I know there will be other NTers who will take this as an opportunity to take personal attacks but I appreciate the ones who take the high road

Now that you’re buying Aimie Leon Dore and by your own admission “back on your feet” it’s probably appropriate for you to request that this thread be locked and deleted, no?

Or should the scam continue?

Methodical Management Methodical Management you clearly see this racist is now following me around and trolling right?

purposely attacking because I’m Asian. If this were me, I would have been banned

Methodical Management Methodical Management you clearly see this racist is now following me around and trolling right?

purposely attacking because I’m Asian. If this were me, I would have been banned

If meth thought I was a racist I wouldnt be on the site and I’d be banned from the thread from which your false accusations stem.

I’m still waiting for you to show some evidence.

😁

Damn JPS JPS you got some stalkers pulling receipts. How you hurt him?
I basically pointed out how he didn’t read the entirety of a post he put in the Asian culture thread

the post isa streak of instigating and gaslighting he does towards Asian NTers.

so I guess he dug through my post history and saw this thread

and then saw my recent pick up in the ALD thread.
Again in simpleton behavior, he assumed that I was still in busIness.

the kindness and donations of many people kept my office alive from July to November

Thank you to all those who helped

and if you know any Asian people in your life please check in on them.

If meth thought I was a racist I wouldnt be on the site and I’d be banned from the thread from which your false accusations stem.

I’m still waiting for you to show some evidence.

😁
Jrepp is still on this site like you.

I basically pointed out how he didn’t read the entirety of a post he put in the Asian culture thread

the post isa streak of instigating and gaslighting he does towards Asian NTers.

so I guess he dug through my post history and saw this thread

and then saw my recent pick up in the ALD thread.
Again in simpleton behavior, he assumed that I was still in busIness.

the kindness and donations of many people kept my office alive from July to November

Thank you to all those who helped

and if you know any Asian people in your life please check in on them.

show the business receipts while you’re at it 🤣

danger style danger style go help him find evidence please.

He’s desperate.

Mans prob couldn’t read receipts if we handed it to him

What receipts do you want to see?
Can we agree to ban you if I post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom