NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

Why she said that its just her and her fam taking care of the baby?

Its not enough for NT to ruin relationships, we gotta take kids daddies too?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

she just added me on fb, so this is her new status

[h3] Just
got back from the doctors and I'm really like really pregnant no
turning back guys here we go.. And it's just gone be me n my family Now
and if ya don't like find the nearest exit don't got time for these
kids gone raise my own now .. [/h3]

i2rds1.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
Soo dude was really serious.. Good Luck.. I think OP's got that Asian persuasion

shorty was so close to getting that ring and ya'll done *!##$% it up for her by getting in OPs head...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Albert doesn't seem like such a bad guy. I think you should edit that fb comment before Arlieth sees it, Albert. You seem like an alright guy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all the name dropping, sounding like you're on some marriage counselor !%*%.

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

I swear NT will ruin a relationship for real...BUT at least OP now knows about ol'girl! I'm sad for him!

^ NO...TRUST, since this is legit now, crazy, he knows/knew about all her pics, they been on and off etc, its whatever...If anything he probably didnt know to what extent and then you guys finding the accounts and probably ASKING or pulling the ol' Kobe-in-Colorado and TELLING her about the thread, the proposal, etc jsut killed EVERYTHING he may have been planning. Im sure he didnt kno that she was this internet-famous though...
AND he needs to take a necessary L for that FAMOUS tattoo on his back...for the brand or just for the word...that !%*% was a baaaad idea. (bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good) Ironic that now you ARE "famous"...or infamous?

eek.gif
eek.gif
cant believe i read all this tomfoolery! It was ducktales, to truth, back to congrats, back to damn now we kind afeel bad because it really WAS all true, mixed with "she smashing homies she smashing homies!"

eek.gif
This thread could inspire a movie script (Lifetime?)

Originally Posted by reener

Talk about a thread blowing up.

Btw what's up with everyone and a Jrose avy?

smh.gif

you aint heard?

Congrats to OP. She looks like she could take a @%@#...

hopefully thats YOUR NAME on her left jug tho

as far as ideas do you REALLY wanna say in your legacy "I got the idea from Niketalk." be original.

I'm too lazy to go through all 27 pages.

Seems like there's some kind of drama.

Cliff notes?

Back
Top Bottom